Tyner at Chatt. Central

purplepounderfootball

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Hall is #75 and hes a real good linemen.you may remember him from the Brown Middle School 8th grade team that was undefeted, i believe he played center then. i hope that you guys dont get me wrong i have nothing but respect for tyner and i think they are a great team but i know how hard they had to work last week to beat BGA and im sure that central haveing 2 weeks to rest and prepare for the game is gonna be a big factor. i mean come on Davenport right now is the best back in chattanooga Coffee county has a kid thats better but D-Port is the man right now. say what you will about the defense he has been running against but the fact is that the o-line he has is really good. the average size of our linemen is 6'2'' 254 pounds. thats witha 5'8'' guard averaged in there. i think its gonna be a heck of a game and i wish tyner all the luck in the world. i just see central doing something that no one thought possible...run on tyner.

1st off, all of these Ooltewah homo's running their mouths need to be smacked. All I can say to them is "Scoreboard", and that is BEFORE or 3rd, not 2nd, srting came in. It's gonna be a good game, but Central has what it takes, and you can't stop Davenport, Medlock, and Despaux. We can however, stop Bolden, if he even plays. I can hear everybody saying that since he wasn't playing, there not as good. Well, I guess not, but it don't matter, Central all the way!!!!

I use to go to church with the kid. Does he play right tackle, I watched the tape but I really don't remember #75 standing out. To be honest I would love to see a good game that comes down to the 4th quarter just like last week. The last thing that I want to pay for is a beat down by either side, but I do feel that Tyner has the advantage if the game is tight. The McCallie game went down to the wire, and last week they put the BGA game away in the final quarter. I do have one question though, why is Davenport playing on the defensive line. Brainerd played their biggest offensive weapon on the D-Line and he was never a factor in the game because of all of the traps that they ran at him.

1st off, all of these Ooltewah homo's running their mouths need to be smacked. All I can say to them is "Scoreboard", and that is BEFORE or 3rd, not 2nd, srting came in. It's gonna be a good game, but Central has what it takes, and you can't stop Davenport, Medlock, and Despaux. We can however, stop Bolden, if he even plays. I can hear everybody saying that since he wasn't playing, there not as good. Well, I guess not, but it don't matter, Central all the way!!!!

How could you stop Bolden? He's a 300lb. lineman that can run down a lot of backs. If the three Central guys that you named are so unstoppable then why haven't they been offered by almost every college in the country like Demonte has. The team has played two big games this season without him, he's a great player but the team isn't centered around one player.

Why are you even running your mouth, go talk about how Ooltewah is gonna lose this week. How do you know that they haven't? I know for a fact that Joe and Michael have gotten about 100 different colleges talking to them. So if you don't know, just shut your mouth. This doesn't involve Ooltewah at all, but when it does, I'll tell you.

First of all I'm not from Ooltewah kid, so watch what you say and who you say it to. Are they mentioned in the states top 25 prospects? NO!!! I didn't think so, have they been mentioned on espn.com, or even mentioned by Tom Lemming? Stick to basketball, and leave football to the ones that actually know the game.