best tight end in region 6A

mike88jr

Hey GreenMan, the player for Collinwood on your website making that tackle is using great form. I hope he uses it to tackle MC's #88 when he gets his hands on the ball. Now that will be funny.

Oh, would that be a flatback tackle?

That kid is 2nd string soph. Our first string will take care of 88. Then our 2nd string will take care of him. If you saw the rest of that play you would have seen 84 drive the carrier out of bounds.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenman - Where are you from? If you are Collinwood's #84, how do you know who everyone is that is posting? (f you aren't - same question.) There are a lot of players who are good at times and not as good other times. Are you always at your top level of play? Moore County's #88 is a very good team player, and he is not out on the field by himself. There is a whole team there. Could it be that a player might be wanting to improve their position play by watching what others in that spot do, how they move, and how they respond to different plays? Maybe by asking who the best tight end is, anyone reading the post can learn something, improve their play, and make the games we watch on Friday nights more exciting. Not everyone who asks "Who's the best . . .?" is looking for their name to be posted. I personally have watched MC's #88 make some outstanding plays!!!!! Actually he's a pretty nice guy too. Keep up the good work #88!

Hey, if he is such a great team player why is he running his mouth about the best tightend and not bragging on your son or the rest of the line . Great middle linebacker! Jeff Norman was a great linebacker. But you would have no clue who he is do you? J.B., you still have one problem, that smart mouth. I sure hope you can back it up. Good Luck. :D

I am GreenMan. I dont play football. I am just a Trojan fan. I mean I am a fanatic. I once played at CHS. I was not a great player, but I worked my rear end off trying to be. I know alot about Trojan football. Some past and some present.Im not saying Im a CHS historian. I just love football. I am not questioning the talent of #88. Thanks Burley. What happened to mike88jr, and where did this booblaboobla come from. Actually I would like to wish 88 and the rest of his team good luck. They didnt have any last couple a years since the Wells kid left. Now he was a freighttrain. I can still hear that horrible man blowing that horrible train whistle from the pressbox. If I would have been playing then I would have probably had nightmares about it. I hope he lost it.