Warren County

jabbo

Okay, ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That idiotic article in the "Southern Slander" has done it for me. The players at Warren County deserve better from the media, the lawyers, and all the other forces working against them. My hat is off to the players - they work out every week and play every Friday night because they LOVE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!! They deserve MUCH, MUCH better!!!!!!!!!!!!! We've had alot of negative information on this board about them...what say we give them some support?

Go Pioneers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat TULLAHOMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I respect anyone who puts on the pads and the pioneers do that. I am from Lincoln county and we respect everyone we play but the way theraiderman has been talking about Warren County we at Lincoln county may not respect the raiders on OCT 17 watch your mouths raider fans dont let it go to your heads.

Edited by bone37348

The high school pioneer football team does deserve respect and support. Things go in cycles and sometimes there's not much you can do. One small thing that may help though is to finally be out from under the bad publicity surrounding their coach. (regardless of circumstance, bad rumors are spread faster and remembered longer)

As for the ones that put them down, there is something you can do. For a high school population as large as it is compared to the number of players on the football team, we need some "drafted". How about we encourage boys to play more than one sport? How about we encourage those who don't play sports at all? How about all the complainers in the community come together, decide they want the program improved and build the football team with additional talent by encouraging others to join. Who knows, they might just like it, and better yet, we might win again.

The boys who are playing should be commended for their dedication and their love of football, but a small team does hurt. (Even the very best get tired if there's no one to go in for them). If they are as dedicated in life as they are to their team they will go far.

Good Luck Pioneers! If you always do your best, you should be proud because that's all anyone can ask of you!