Scott County Middle School Football

TopDawg

Biggamer,

What's your deal? While I must confess that you all usually have a good middle school team, your high school team has only scored 13 points this year! You should be more worried about what is going on down there when your kids get to high school.

P.S. Good luck against Sweetwater this week. B)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oneida......

HA HA!!

What a laugh! Storey left, Storey right, Storey up the middle, Storey catching it, Storey throwing it, Storey leading Robbins to the 63-0 win. Robbins has called the dogs off in the games earlier this year, but the boys in Blue really have it in for the little Indians and will pour it on this week!!!

This game will be won, like a lot of games, with offensive and defensive line and special teams. Watching Oneida play, they are weak on special teams especially the covers. Also their line isn't good enough to slow the Robbins attack. Robbins will drive them off the ball when on offense, and they will be in the backfield all night defensively!

oneida and robbins are by far the to best teams in the region,but their are some good talent on all the teams in the county. I just hope that when their career is over in the middle schools that they will head on up to highlander country and start playing for the big red. Coach Sexton and his staff are turning things around and the players at scott come out and support the jr. highs and we should go out and support the big red and the warrrrrrr daddys, me personally Iam a seventh grader and play football and I cant wait til my eighth grade year but, I also cant wait til Iam a freshman so I can play for the big red. :D

This Robbins and Onieda game will be decided by the deffence side of the football.

Yeah robbins has got all this speed and oneida has darb west but when it comes down to it the defence will decide the ball game in my opinion. Either way both teams have got some talent and it will be interesting to see how the freshmen team does next year. according to some of you. B)

Well, One day away to the Northeast Regional Middle School Championship. I can't wait to see the Hawks win it. Although I predicted earlier a pretty easy win for Robbins, I will have to change my prediction and say a VERY EASY win for Robbins. Oneida's line is weak and their backs get tired after every carry. Look for the conditioning of Robbins pay off. GO HAWKS!!!! BEAT THE INDIANS!!!!