1st lost for South Fulton

dc38257

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen Westview play this year? Are you kidding me. Milan could have beaten them 80-0 but they were very nice and emptied their bench in the first half.

You are right most of the time but Westview couldn't win many games in 7A this year. Middleton yes, but who else? JCS, USJ would beat Westview bad. Fayette Academy, Perry County, and Trinity could hold their own.

It is crazy to even argue this point. USJ and Bruceton are the only single A teams year in and year out that could play and beat a majority of double A schools in this area. That is why schools don't play them. That is also why the small schools like South Fulton, Gleason, Greenfield, West Carroll, and the rest of the single A schools don't schedule Union City, Milan, Westview, Huntingdon, Mckenzie....................

The gates would be huge.....and so would the beatings.

South Fulton is having a good year, but I don't belive that they could even beat Westview or Union City this year. Westview and UC still have a good number of athletes. They are both playing a brutal schedule with a very young team.

westview has a good team this year they are just a bit young. next year i expect them to win there region and go deep into playoffs. they play with alot of heart and are getting better and better every week. i hope those guys win out the rest of the season. great sportsman-ship and team work from them.

Edited by Tombstone52

sorry im a little late to answer ur question bout greenfield but adamsville beat them thats pretty sad ..... huntingdon beat adamsville 70-7 and we beat dresden in a scrimage by like 3 touchdowns without them having jordan yelley i believe is his name...dresden wont have any trouble beating greenfield by 4 or 5 touchdowns....huntingdon and milan game well milan keeps improving everyweek....bell will be an important factor but milan has a huge chance of stoping him...if they do parish will have his passing game with the addition of donald and porter and townes.....it will defenatly be an awesome game......westview has a good team to be that young they will be back soon....i dont know much about union city since we havent played them yet and for bruceton well they r in the same situation as westview...south fulton is defenatly one of the better 1A teams but their fans did talk alota smack before they knew if they could back it up.....to all the south fulton people im sorry for all the stuff people have said back to yall but keep it civilized on here.good luck to all the teams who read this.

tombstone,

Westview has a good team this year? Are you nuts? Westview win their region next year, did you forget that Milan is in their region. Dresden is going to just get better each year for the next 3 years. The Dresden freshmen are the best freshman bunch around. Westview had better concentrate on winning their first game because its looking for like 0-10 every day.

South Fulton should be able to get motivated this week after the 40-0 thumping that Greenfield gave them last year. I've never seen the South Fulton coach so mad after last years loss, he had proclaimed his 2002 team as his best team yet before the season. They ended up winning 2 games, things really went wrong

for the devils last year.

What comes around goes around.

they won 3 game last year