Power Outage in South Fulton?

ParisRiverRat

I am from South Fulton and I was on here supporting our guys and even predicted a win. Sorry I didn't rush to my computer last night, I just happen to think of something better to do. However, last night we just got beat. Simple as that, sure if a few plays would have went a little different the game would have been closer, but we just got beat. I'm sure that our squad doesn't have their heads down, and maybe this was a wake up call for them, getting them ready for the rest of the season. I will be the first to say that Dresden is alot better than I thought they were, however I don't believe that they are a 26 point better team that South Fulton. It seemed to me that we got our heads down to quick and just let down. But Good luck to Dresden for the rest of the year, and to my boys from South Fulton, don't get your heads down, 1 loss isn't the season. Friday night is behind you. STAY UP FELLAS!

HOOP SKWAD

Wes Charge, if the wagon from Martin ain't rolling good, might as well keep in in the county huh?

now this is funny someone from south fulton telling someone to keep there mouth shut :D haha that just made my night. dang thats some funny crap i bet south fulton put over 100 replies on here. crap you might want to look and see which team holds the record for most trash talk cause south fulton would b in the top 3. but if i was from south fulton after the game firday i don't think i'd b talkin on here no more after getting their tails handed to them.