Smith Co. @ Trousdale Co.?

geo1126

If you'll notice Mafia and company are quiet as a mouse,

I would have said something earlier,  but I couldn't get a word in edgewise for all of the mouthing by the mamas and the pappas.  :lol:

Antwan--I am hurt --I do not mouth--just on here supporting my jackets--I guess some might think thats mouthing.I am just a proud mamajacket : :lol::(B)

"Yellowjackets will win---will be a good game"

"wake up train75---it will be the jackets --yes it will be a good game---final score jackets 21--night chickens 14 GO JACKETS "

"oh no you are wrong --TC 21 SC 14 GO JACKETS "

"Thats fine ---but like I said u r wrong--u will c TC wins "

"I am glad ya can move on---but be real night chickens will not win when they play the TC yellowjackets ---GO JACKETS--I AGREE NOT AS CLOSE AS SOME THINKS TC 21 night-chickens 14 "

"we are playing at SC--doesn't matter we will still win "

"TC has never had the big head --they come to each game ready to play--coach makes sure of that and no one from Hartsville has said Sc was a push over--keep your story straight-- it will be a hard fought and good game and will end with the JACKETS WINING THATS JUST FACT-- A "

"Antwan--I am hurt --I do not mouth--just on here supporting my jackets--I guess some might think thats mouthing.I am just a proud mamajacket : "

Yeah, I think that many posts in one thread is mouthing. You have earned that right over the last 2 years, though. That is why you don't see the mafia mouthing this week. We have not won in the last 4 meetings over the last 2 years. We have no right to mouth (unlike some other mountainous county to our north who has never done anything). So...go ahead and say what you want...you have backed it up...lately.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'll notice Mafia and company are quiet as a mouse,

I would have said something earlier,  but I couldn't get a word in edgewise for all of the mouthing by the mamas and the pappas.  B)

Antwan--I am hurt --I do not mouth--just on here supporting my jackets--I guess some might think thats mouthing.I am just a proud mamajacket : :lol:B):lol:

"Yellowjackets will win---will be a good game"

"wake up train75---it will be the jackets --yes it will be a good game---final score jackets 21--night chickens 14 GO JACKETS "

"oh no you are wrong --TC 21 SC 14 GO JACKETS "

"Thats fine ---but like I said u r wrong--u will c TC wins "

"I am glad ya can move on---but be real night chickens will not win when they play the TC yellowjackets ---GO JACKETS--I AGREE NOT AS CLOSE AS SOME THINKS TC 21 night-chickens 14 "

"we are playing at SC--doesn't matter we will still win "

"TC has never had the big head --they come to each game ready to play--coach makes sure of that and no one from Hartsville has said Sc was a push over--keep your story straight-- it will be a hard fought and good game and will end with the JACKETS WINING THATS JUST FACT-- A "

"Antwan--I am hurt --I do not mouth just on here supporting my jackets--I guess some might think thats mouthing.I am just a proud mamajacket : "

Yeah, I think that many posts in one thread is mouthing. You have earned that right over the last 2 years, though. That is why you don't see the mafia mouthing this week. We have not won in the last 4 meetings over the last 2 years. We have no right to mouth (unlike some other mountainous county to our north who has never done anything). So...go ahead and say what you want...you have backed it up...lately.

Well I guess I did but just a little--- :( thats funny--- when its fact is that still consider mouthing--good luck to all--

Edited by mamajacket

I think Smith Co. is the superior team this year, and will win by two touchdowns. I don't think that TC has the athletes that they have had in the past, and they are not very big up front. Smith Co. will be able to run or throw, and unfortunately it will be a long night for the Yellow Jackets of TC. The difference in the game will be the defense of the Hoot Owls.

I think Smith Co. is the superior team this year, and will win by two touchdowns. I don't think that TC has the athletes that they have had in the past, and they are not very big up front. Smith Co. will be able to run or throw, and unfortunately it will be a long night for the Yellow Jackets of TC. The difference in the game will be the defense of the Hoot Owls.

we will see--we haven't had much size in a few years --

I think hartsville will win. They have not had the talet that they have had in the past. Loosing Wes was big and several others. But Clint will try and jump on SC quick and get them down. I saw them play last year and just before half TC made some breaks and SC went in at half down. and they never got back up.This is what coach sat does. he will try and hit you hard and quick to break the sprit of the team. It works. And Hartsville is great at it. If SC can not make any turnovers and stay within 7 points by 4th quarterf they have a change to win. I think Hartsville has a much better offense than Macon Co did but SC did fair except on 2 plays with MC. I think Hartsville defense is as good are maybe better than MC. At least on the pass. My score is TC 35 SC 14

Actually BigB...what it all means is that we love the kids who put on uniforms and play their hearts out of Friday night....the kids that compete for the sake of competition...the kids that put on the uniforms and march and play instruments....the kids that put on uniforms and cheer for their teams...the kids that work on the sidelines...making sure that the players have water and towels...the kids that work in the concession stand...and the main thing that WE all realize is that Friday night football is about kids... and while we can mouth and jaw around about who is better...who has the most wins... we KNOW that we're going to be supporting those kids...and that while I might not support Troutdale Co all the time...when those kids are on our field...they're ours too... and yes...we want to whup them good...but we know that the people on that other side of the field feel the same way...about their kids...so it all kind of meshes together...we're there for the kids...and if we can take a shot at each other on coachT. com....we will...but that doesn't mean we're mortal enemies...nor does it mean we lose respect for each other...It took a long time for Smith Co and Troutdale Co to come to this...and we aim to make sure it stays that way...no matter who wins the game...

hootersfan...you'll have to reveal yourself to me before you find out anything about the Mafia....