Greenfield at South Fulton

SFFan

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greenfield going to win. you got to be kiddfing me. we going to whop them boys.

they aint no good. they lost to adamsviklle. they dont want to come to sf. sf is going to be 6-1. we want westview.

why does adamsville stink because they got beat by huntingdon,mckenzie,mcnairy county,and they also play a hard schedule i gues thats the reasson they stink.if yall played in that region yall would stink to.oh yeah yall did stink and yall are playiny in a week region.yall really wasnt even decent intill this year.if yall played adamsville schedule they yall would lose just about every game to and wouldnt never make the playoffs.anyways south fulton may beat greenfield but its going to be a good game either way.i still like greenfields chances in this one in a close game.and didnt you predict last week that yall would not only beat them but shut them out and win by 40.and im willin to bet if yall played adamsville yall would lose to them as well.and you say you want westview well if you wanted them so bad then why didnt you schedule them at the first of the year.and if yall played westview they would beat yall by 3tds or more.and one other thing i dont think the three backs from south fulton are that great.dresdens has a freshman back named matt hewett that looked better than all three of them so yall are a decent team and will always be above average.and oh yeah SSFAN what grade are you in because the way that you spell it would seemed like you was in the 5th grade maybe.or your prolly one of those kids that droped out school.please do us all a favor and shut up and retake your english class.your suppost to learnd how to spell in spelling class in junior high if you have retake as well.you need it.

It was really nice to see South Fulton go down last week and the funniest thing is their still trashtalking. And their speedy back that broke one for 58 yards got chased down from behind by a Dresden linebacker, he ended the night with 59 yards on 12 carries. (One net yard on the next eleven plays)

South Fulton finally beats someone this week that has won a game. Greenfield is way down from last year but still the second best team that South Fulton had played this year.

South Fulton 30

Greenfield 12

the wareagles are weak. trinity beat yall. south fulton will kill west caroll. you are pityful. last year was a fluke. how many times have you beat south fulton in the last 10 years. this is our year. halls will be number 2 behind us in the region. greenfield want even make the playoffs. its going to be fun this fridat night for my devils. revenge.

south fulton 20 greenfeild 6

we didnt play very good tonight but greenfeild has real problems. there quarterback should have got tossed out of the game. he has a bad atitude and

runs his mouth.

south fulton 6-1 and we ready.

Edited by SFFan

I was at the game Friday nite and I was suprised by the absence of Justin Lyles. Justin only touch tha ball 3 or 4 times, I excepted to hear his name alot Friday but I was wrong. The first half was very ugly, GreenField scoring late in the second quarter to take a 6-0 lead into halftime but the second half for south fulton was pretty good. The south fulton rally started when Maynard caught the touchdown in the third and they went on to win, 21-6.