Dresden vs Westview

DHS_LION

The Dresden vs Westview game is over before it ever starts. Westview might as well stay in Martin because they are going to get killed come Friday night. I think Westview will be lucky if they score 3 points. Dresden will win big, our big boys will run all over the runts. Dresden 63 Westview 0. Westview just save your players from embarrassment and forfeit. :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As bad as I hate Dresden I hate Martin worse cause we always lost to them, they seemed to play dirty too but I won't get into that. I figure the "pride" of Martin will keep them into the game. You know the kind of pride like "we've never lost to these losers and we are not going to lose now" But I think dresden will run all over Martin. But I will say dresden is going to get run all over by McKenzie and Milan. But thats a while away.

There isn't enough pride to keep them in the game. They don't have any talent and Dresden has loads of talent this year and they are going to unload all of that talent allover Westview come Friday night. Trust me it won't even be close. Dresden might as well start preparing for their match-up the following week against McKenzie cause they dont even need to prepare for Westview.