Morristown East D-fense for real?

eastTNftball

I think them boys from the eastside of morristown might even be better than West's D-fense. East has great upfront speed and great linbackers. They have average corners, but make that up with the pressure they apply upfront. With there D-ends having feild days on opponents QB's.#48 brandon sturm and #35 matt southerland. And there nose tackle has 2 picks! what do you think?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U out side your mind..I think u need 2 go take a do do..Cause u takin staright b/s..East d better than west d..come on kid go luck at the film..East lost to lanor city..who is that im still tryin to figure who is lanor city..They is a no name team...U crazy kid..think bout what u said and hit me back up..cause kid..man i dont even kno what 2 say..but that was the stupidest remark i ever seen..Go to the frshman game thursday then go to the game on friday.. and see what west does to them..The total of them two scores put 2gether might just might be 68 to 0 thats how lame east really is..holla..good to sleep n think bout wat u said..

Come on now..East hasnt played ne body...Be 4 real on this one..Does ne body think east can win really..Most of East is Foootball players knowes they dont got a shot..Of beating The Big Trojans..East doesnt match up in this game..They better stick to playing teams like ###### county and camble county teams like that..East aint ready..There not ready that is how it is..Everybody knowes that..East is not Ready...They should be a 1-a team thats how lame east really is..Sorry i had to tell you the truth..No chance of east coming close to west...

Stupid remark? Son you shouldn't have a diploma as bad as your spelling and grammar was. But back to football, we did lose to Lenoir City but it had nothing to do with our defense. You probably weren't even there, it was because we had like 5 turnovers and one of our punts was blocked and they got a couple big plays on us. West has by far played better teams than we have. I have been to every East game, and I haven't seen West's D, but ours is pretty good, not too much size but still quality. I think we have as good a shot as any this year as long as we don't get so many penalties, but we'll see on Friday.

Lanor city..They shouldnt even have a team..Belive me East no shot..There a duck in a lil lake with 10000000 shooters shouldnt at it..Even east fans dont think east can win...Burke tony will be packed for thisblowout..But most ppl want to see west get beat..Cause west is better and they will always be better..Kid yall need randy moss,T.o.,Emitt SMith,Deion Sanders, and John Madden play callin to give west a game...

ok, time to stop talking trash, that means everyone. east and west ppl. cause all i got to say is that there will be a game friday at 7 :30 and both teams will be there. and i hope the rest of our players dont think were going to just have this win in the bag bigtime, cause if we do, we might get suprised. it'll be a good game. bottom line.

Very True, remember what happened this past Saturday to Tennessee? I thought it would be an easy win (I predicted 38-7 UT), but I was very wrong as the game went to OT. We SHOULD HAVE lost to South Carolina, they outplayed us by far. Their TRUE freshman RB made us(very good defense) look pretty silly. Just a thought, hey it could happen.

You're right STL, Tennessee is lame. MOVE. Football is one of the best parts of this state. Casey Clausen gets NO respect, he makes ill-advised passes occaisionally and has no coordination in his legs, but the guy is a winner, 2-1 against Florida how many times did Peyton beat Florida. We overlooked South Carolina who is a pretty good team, and we needed to wake up to be prepared for our next 3 games, Auburn, Georgia, and Bama(lol).