region 3 4A PREDICTIONS 10/3/03

billmorgan

KNOX CENTRAL (BEST TEAM IN 4A) IS IDLE THIS WEEK

HALLS V CLINTON HALLS CONTINUES TO WORK TOWARDS A PLAYOFF SPOT

HALLS 21-6

CARTER V KNOX WEST CARTER LOST A TOUGH GAME LAST WEEK, WEST IS PLAYING WELL, WINNER GETS 3RD IN REGION -

CARTER 21-20

MARY - VILLE VS POW POW IS TO BIG AND TO WELL COACHED TO LOSE

MARYVILLE SMOKE AND MIRRORS OFFENSE GETS BROKE

POW 10-7

** GAME OF THE WEEK**

MORRISTOWN WEST VS MORRISTOWN EAST

MO WEST IS A CONTENDER FOR THE STATE TITLE (KNOX CENTRAL BEWARE)

MO EAST IS A CONTENDER TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

MO WEST 28-17 IN A TOUGH BATTLE FOR THE HAMBLEN COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP

GO POWELL BEAT RECRUITERS/(MARYVILLE)

Carter VS. West: To listen to the fans of the these schools they are already in the playoffs. With that in mind the coaching staffs decide not to risk injury to their star athletes. Carter 0 West 1

Halls VS. Clinton: With the number of athletes quitting at Clinton at such an alarming rate, the teams decide to play the freshman game tonight for all the marbles. Clinton's freshman staff completely out coaches the confused Red Devil freshman staff. Clinton 28 Halls 0

Blount County All Stars VS Powell: Feeling sorry for the hapless Panthers, GQ decides to play offense without any linemen on the field. Powell still can't stop the bleeding or score with a pencil. Blount County All Stars 50 Powell 0

In a shocker, Central is upset by the Bye. Count it as a loss for the Bobkittens. They probably won't lose again after this one.

;):D:D:D Good Luck to all, Everybody stay healthy!

my guesses for tonites games:

Way too much Maryville for Powell. However, after the game, they hold a sumo wrestling match and Powell cleans up in this 5 pins to 0.

Halls vs Clinton. Halls wins easily. Clinton dresses out only 21, but they have 1 big cheerleader who fills in on the O line.

Central vs Bye. No need to show up so the Central coaches hit the recruiting trail by going down to UT Hospital to the maternity ward to see which kids are the biggest and fastest crawlers and have the parents sign transfer papers. Maryville coaches are upset they didn't think of that.

Biggest game of the nite: West at Carter. Really should be a great game. This one should have a playoff atmosphere. A more confident West team wins on a late TD after the Carter starters drink that special Gatorade that West brought and are too sick to continue.

Billy,

You remind me of that bitter puke Billygoat with all the hatred and vitriol you are spewing on here. You better be careful or you will suffer the same fate as that moron did when he lost the loser leave town match. Other than that, you sound like a pretty smart guy.

Powell will fix all their problems tonight against maryville. I look for a close game early, but Powell will pull away in the first quarter - Final: Panthers - 42, rebbies - 13.

West begins their march to 3rd in the region by taking the Williford show on the road to Buddy Fisher Field at Kevin Catlett Stadium. Carter's still crying about their lame-brain 2 point conversion in morristown last week. West 24, Carter 10.

Halls absolutely hammers Clinton. Not only will Clinton not win a game this year, they won't score a point for the remainder of the year. I'd seriously consider forfeiting the rest of them. Halls tunes up as they get ready to pile drive carters and deliver a little payback for last years fluke of a win.

Get your printer going and print these picks out because they are a stone cold, lead pipe lock!

Billy,

You remind me of that bitter puke Billygoat with all the hatred and vitriol you are spewing on here. You better be careful or you will suffer the same fate as that moron did when he lost the loser leave town match. Other than that, you sound like a pretty smart guy.

Powell will fix all their problems tonight against maryville. I look for a close game early, but Powell will pull away in the first quarter - Final: Panthers - 42, rebbies - 13.

West begins their march to 3rd in the region by taking the Williford show on the road to Buddy Fisher Field at Kevin Catlett Stadium. Carter's still crying about their lame-brain 2 point conversion in morristown last week. West 24, Carter 10.

Halls absolutely hammers Clinton. Not only will Clinton not win a game this year, they won't score a point for the remainder of the year. I'd seriously consider forfeiting the rest of them. Halls tunes up as they get ready to pile drive carters and deliver a little payback for last years fluke of a win.

Get your printer going and print these picks out because they are a stone cold, lead pipe lock!

Thanks for the hot picks there Billygoat, errr I mean TnStud.