Kingston at LC

swamp

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to take a minute to make it clear what I was saying and then I wont mention it again. 1. I never said Chad was the blame for anything. 2. I never said he wasnt a good player, what I said was hes not better then the other boys who run the ball. That was proved last fri. 3. Chad dad should of never did what he did after the Rockwood game, then proceeded to brag about how the coaches begged Chad back and that things were now going to change that Chad was going to run the ball more.... Also how he is tired of the glory boys getting to do everything because his son was 10 times better then everyone on the team. Now one player is only as good as the rest of his team because without them what would have? That was so wrong, and hurtful and the team knows what he did and said so how do you think it makes them feel. I asked and they are not happy about it at all. And the man that said we should let the coach play who he wants was right the coach shouldnt be bullied into by one dad. That was wrong thats not team playing thats I want my son to be in the spotlight the heck with the other guys on the team who arent worth a darn anyway because i think my son is better

and if you dont do what I say we quit!! I think the whole situation was handled wrong> I only hope Coach King can and will make it right. I believe in all the boys and I know they have the ability to win. I also think Chad is an asset to the team but so are Mounsey, Miller, Hill, Brown, Wade, McMillian, Day, my point is all the boys on this Kingngston Team are assets every last one of them!!! I know you boys can come back and win this if you all pull togeather give 100% and have faith in one another!! GOOOOOOOOOOO JACKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats yellow jackets on a great win! glad to see vic decided to utilize ALL of his running backs to help win this game. thought mounsey had a good game on the offensive side and, johnson and brown on the defensive side. nice job by wade on the 2 pics and td reception from miller. looks like you are starting to pull it together. keep it up!! now lets get ready for loudon. should be a good game.