MT. PLEASANT AT MOORE COUNTY

hatchet

Hey MCHSRaiderFan- as for Oct 24 being a given...

All I can say is remember Friday the 13th a few years ago??? That was suppose to be given to.

Haha was that the year that Huntland beat us by ONE Point?!?!.... I think that was it... it was played IN Huntland... and I was there and Everyone was standing hoping for that final touchdown for MC and we didn't get it... That Year? that was ALMOST A Given!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt Pleasant has been a surprise in Region 6. Coach Price and Coach Montoye will have Moore Co ready for Mt Pleasant. With the game being played in Lynchburg, I pick Moore Co by 8. As far as rivalries go, it would be tough to find a better one than Moore Co and Huntland.

You're right about the rivalries... we have one of the best...

and as far as Coach Price and Coach Montoye having them ready? you're right, they will... When they lost last Friday night and everyone gathered in the center of the field.... the only thing that was said was "We'll get to work on Monday, we have a BIG Game Next week, We'll be Ready... Let's GO!" and they left!.... It promises to be good!

Moore County of late has problems on the line. They just don't block very well. It could be the schemes that the coaches are giving the line is not working. Moore County coaches have had a hard time adjusting lately. On the defensive side Moore county is very vurnable to the fade pass. G-ville and the Wood both exposed that. I would not be surprised if MP Tigers win Friday in Lynchburg. Moore County will have to play better than they have to win another game this season. G-ville and Collinwood are just ok teams not great. Both of those teams dominated the Raiders. Should be a exciting game. Moore County does'nt handle speed very well. :justwrestle: