Upperman vs. Portland

VulcanK1

Portland really put it to York at first....looked like a blowout...but let them back in. how will Upperman compare to Portland...Are their linemen big enough to even compete with Portland's...And are their DBs fast enough to stay on the same field as the Panthers' backs and receivers...I know The P- Town D will dominate....they've shown that already!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portland should win this one. We still haven't put a complete game together yet. Even Coach Perry has said that. :ph34r: Our boys have still been able to get the "W" so we can keep this region interesting. Hey Bean004, I'm hoping we will play a complete game against SC, because we will need the win if we can get it.

PORTLAND - 27 Upperman - 0

B)

scfan,

I didnt know that but i guess thats why the score was so bad.If the kid is still out this week I say P-Twn by at least 30. If he is back then that changes the whole game and it could be closer but i still see Portland winning. Portland take it easy these next few weeks, we dont want any of those starters hurt, after the Macon loss we want to show what we're about. Good Luck to both

GO BIG OWLS

MF

Portland take it easy these next few weeks, we dont want any of those starters hurt, after the Macon loss we want to show what we're about. Good Luck to both

GO BIG OWLS

MF

Bean - I hope we are healthy for the battle in week 10. I'm looking forward to a tough fight. We still remember our one point loss in the playoffs last year. But first , we have to think about Upperman this week. We'll talk about week 10 in........ say......... week 10? B)