Sweetwater VS Walker Valley

wildcatplaya#5

What are some of your predictions on this game? I don't think this game will be a blowout like some of the other games sweetwater has played. If sweetwater plays to the best of the ability(which they have alot of) they will win it.This is a big game for sweetwater and these girls know it and are ready to play. All i am going to say is that if walker valley comes out not ready to play it will be another sweetwater win!!!!!! GO #2 :D

Edited by wildcatplaya#5

This should be a great game. Neither team plays the same style of play.

Walker Valley has great passing and ball controll. Sweetwater plays very

hard with a lot of contact. I belive the officals will deside who wins this game,

if it is called close: Walker Valley will win: if called in a mannor that allows

a lot of ruff play Sweetwater will win.

Michael Morelan :ph34r:

It was a great game both ways but it seemed no matter what walker valley did they would not call a single thing. One of our leading scorers got her collar bone broke b/c this girl pushed her several times before he called something then it was too late. Worst officating i have ever seen. still great game by both teams and best of luck to both of you the rest of the year. GO # 2