Eli Fisher

wildcatcrazy

Wow!

If you haven't seen Eli Fisher run the football for the Loretto Mustangs then you are missing out. This guy is about 5'10 240 lbs with track speed. If he is in the open field watch out cause he's taking it to the house.If anybody else has seen this kid play write back and tell me that I am wrong. Anybody remember Donnie Cotton? :D

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eli is definitely a great player,but to insinuate that his coach's are holding him back is absurd.His stats were posted in tuesday's Tennessean along with the rest of the mustang players. He's a very physical and very FAST rb! I wish the best for him and loretto the rest of the season!

• 1 month later...

Eli is on of my best friends...not only is a good friend and good guy...he is a really talented football player. I agree that the coaches dont use him as much as they needed to during the season...but he still put up good stats. I think he had 1300 yards or alittle more for the season. He weighes in at 230 or so and is about 5-10. He is about 4.45 on the 40...so he is pretty quick. Go Mustangs!

He had a great kickoff return for a TD against us this year. :)

Yes he did. The run was quite spectacular. He showed his size and speed. He caught it on the 10 juked 3 players on the 20, flat ran over two guys on the 27, and from there just out ran every body. The crowd was going wild!

I have watched football my whole life and I have never seen a run like that before.

The crowd was yelling, Eli, Eli, Eli.

Wish we had him.

Those of us out here at Abner County wish that everyone would start noticing our star!! Any body that is 6'11" and weighs 395 pounds in high school has to be a potential college player! He has the quickest feet I've ever seen and runs a 4.8 40. Word on the streets is if Clarett at OSU wins his lawsuit this kid is skipping straight to the NFL!!!! Good Luck- His name---- Tom Timlin!!!