1A State Championship will be between Boyd and who

Nathan_Smithers#1

Cloudland is all talk. Forget them. The winner will be either CPA or DCA once AGAIN. I fear tha since the ineligibility incident CPA is dangerous and might just come into our house and beat us. We HAVE to be prepared for this game.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right, Cloudland is all talk. They mind as well stay in their small hick corner of the state, because they WILL NOT be traveling to the boro this year. If both SP and G-ville make it to the second round, G-ville being a 1 seed and SP being a 2 seed, who has to travel?

They mind as well stay in their small hick corner of the state, because they WILL NOT be traveling to the boro this year.

Well year before last, when Byrd and Benfield were only sophomores, most of us hicks had to hock the farm in order to be able to afford that trip to the Boro. I guess we are going to have to RE re-hock the farms so that us hicks can afford another trip. :D

Whatever. I hate public school sypathetics who think we recruit players. No way. Like ive said time and time again, most of the players on our team have been here their whole lives or atleast most of it. We do not offer any scholarships or pave anyone a free way. I hate posts like that.

I can't wait till private schools are outta 1a. Most private schools can beat 3-4a teams and they just want to win it every year so they stay in 1a. If you took 2-3 1a good football public schools football players and put them together <recruiting> they would kill them. But of course it can't happen.

I think your grapes are getting sour!

Whatever. I hate public school sypathetics who think we recruit players. No way. Like ive said time and time again, most of the players on our team have been here their whole lives or atleast most of it. We do not offer any scholarships or pave anyone a free way. I hate posts like that.

Why dont you take this to the Public/Private forum. Im totally sick of hearing and reading about it on threads that have nothing to do with it. They will probably lock this one for it.

Well year before last, when Byrd and Benfield were only sophomores, most of us hicks had to hock the farm in order to be able to afford that trip to the Boro. I guess we are going to have to RE re-hock the farms so that us hicks can afford another trip. :D

Ah ette, but they don't know about Lativa!! Don't want to get her mad!! :D

Sounds like you are already conceding defeat. Do you have privates in 1A in your area or you are tried of getting beat by Nashville 1A schools? Division I does not allow recruiting and if you could prove it I believe you would have reported it. There are 5 Nashville 1A privates in Division I and as it works out teams from this region have won the last 3 1A state titles. Each year they have proved to have the better team.

Give it a rest and the teams prove who are the better team.

Maynardette...Maybe you can stay at robjim`s house this year so you won`t have to hock the farm. Just remember you can`t park the truck in the front yard. :D