Blackman vs Lebanon

bradyboy

I've been waiting on reports from this game as well.

I had picked Lebanon to win but had started regretting doing so later in the day on Friday. This was a survival game for Blackman so I was really expecting them to pull it out at home.

My question is pretty simple. Has Lebanon improved that much or was Blackman looking ahead to Riverdale?

The QBs are senior Arkee Grooms and junior Todd Cross, with Grooms getting most of the snaps. The Devils have an excellent combination at running back, with the speedy Darren Shockley and the powerful Devin Adams, both seniors. Lining up at WR for LHS is senior A.J. Stewart, as well as juniors Sergio Williams, Mark Senne, Justin Johnson and Kenny Sallis. Shockley and Stewart also handle the return game for Lebanon. Several sophomores have also stepped up for the Blue at different times during the season. Can someone help me with the names?

Hey shady, keep your head up. You guys run a good program down there. You have a solid pair of runners in Mimms(sp?) and Meredith. I'm sure that we'll see Blackman right back in the thick of things next year. By the way, I was impressed by the facilities and the people at BHS. It made for a very pleasant game for our small LHS contingency. Best of luck next week against the Warriors. :lol:

I was surprised at the amount of people we had there considering that Riverdale and Oakland were playing each other right down the street. Thank you for the comliments, and good luck the rest of the season, it looks at though you guys have earned a playoff spot, so represent region 4 well. :D