Wayne County at Collinwood

wildcatpride

Man its just Monday and you guys are at each other's throats already. How long before somebody fires off "Meet me at Biguns and we'll settle this like men." May the best team win.

hahahaha! that funny.

meangreen1, your an idiot. it seems to me that you do as much talking as anyone on the board. and you know what the wierdest thing is? THAT'S WHAT THIS PLACE IS FOR. if people didn't get on here and talk, there would be no reason to have coacht. i love this site and i'll get on here and talk it up all i want to! you got a problem with that, meet me at bigguns! lol. just kiddin. this week is shaping up to be a war. as far as the statement about laster laying on his back, if yall can knock him on his back then yall are the best blockers in the world and we should just forfeit. since yall can't i guess we'll just have to beat yall. i'm not gonna get on here and predict that we will kill yall or anything but i do think we will big by a pretty good margin.

colt is a great back. i seen him on film last night and he's pretty good. i hope he tries to run to the sideline on us like he does everyone else cause he can't get the corner on our defense. we are really fast on defense. it's no wonder yall are pretty good at playing the run. i mean anybody that stacks at least 8 in the box every play and rushes should be able to stop the run. if yall do that friday, joseph will pick yall apart.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man its just Monday and you guys are at each other's throats already. How long before somebody fires off "Meet me at Biguns and we'll settle this like men." May the best team win.

That is the funniest thing Ive heard lately. How do you know Biguns? Did you know he was murdered by a family member. Its now G-G's market. Bigun was a good guy and a big football supporter. We all miss him. I think all Wayne Countians anticipate this game every year. This is a huge rivalry. I play Chuch league softball at W'Boro and I love eveyone over there but during the Trojans/Wildcats game week I dont even wave at them when I see them on the road.lol No doubt this is going to be one of the best games ever to be played between us. I look for the Trojans to win by 10 or less.

i have watched ya'll play and ya'll stack 8 men in the box every play to do that ya'll will be able to stop the run. i heard that CA still ran the football on ya'll so cwood will probably run the ball all over ya'll considering that CA is 0-and however many they have played. so ya'll will probably have to put 9 men in the box to stop them.

we play a even front on defense. therefore, we have 4 down linemen and 4 linebackers. the linemen rush and the linebackers rush on some plays. but all that our linebackers are are glorified cornerbacks. they have to play the pass just as much as the run. and they are good at it. i heard all last week about how eagleville could pass. they couldn't throw anything on our defense. we did struggle against ca. but when you can turn the ball over 8 times and win, you're still doing something right!

trust me, yall won't run all over us. after watching how yall play on defense, i will say that the team that can pass the best will win and i have to give that edge to waynesboro in a big way. joseph can throw the ball really good when he has to.

whoever said that these cwood players are as good as last years must not have watched much football last year. i am not taking anything away from this years cwood team because yall are really good but it's unfair to have to compare this team to last years. mainly because there is no comparison.

Anybody that's ever visited Collinwood has been to Bigguns for a cold drink and a snack aint they? If you go to Waynesboro you got to go to that store one block off 64 and get a BBQ sandwich. I know all these little country hangouts been down these roads for many years. See them rich boy private school types dont know anything about that do they. Too busy stopping at Subway or someplace like that.

this years wood team is much, much, better than last years..........the skill people are about the same talent wise but there is much more depth at the skill positions on this team.........as for the line......this team is far and away deeper , bigger, and more talented than last years..........chris simpson is the best d lineman in the region by far. You will see.