Wayne County at Collinwood

wildcatpride

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has taken weightlifting suppliments but nothing illegal. he is just naturally built. he works very hard in the weightroom along with the rest of the cats. everyone on this team works hard. i know i have talked alot about joseph this year but i guarantee that if you asked him what made him the player he is, he would say his line. avery laster and adam harris are both outstanding offensive lineman. they both can and probably will play college football. i know that avery plans to and adam can if he wants to.

The Collinwood Trojans defense will stuff Joseph Ruddle. If he runs we'll shut him down, if he passes we'll pick it. The Collinwood team is to physical for the Kats. Collinwood will play there best game all year and i'm sure the kats will to , but the Trojans come out on top in the end cant wait to watch it

I really don't thank waynesboro will win. They get on here trying to say how good they are and when it gets game time they ant good at all. Joseph Ruddle and Avery Laster be ready if yall thank yall are so great you got a another thing comeing. I hurd something about waynesboro's hitting. You better come to play because you haven't saw hitting yet. Collinwood Wins

;)

This game is going to be great i cant wait to take the drive down to the wood and finally come out with a win. Ruddle, Nutt, and C.J. are going to have a field day on the trojan defense. Wayne Co defense is going to be dominate with "THE BEAST" Avery Laster on defense killing people all i can say i feel for the wood's offense. Wayne Co will win this one by at least 2 TD'S. ;)

Wayne Co- 20

The Wood- 7

well both teams are pretty good. But whoever said the are as goos as the teams in the pasrt are just plain stupid. I take it they didn't watch football the last few years. Dixon will never be as good as ward.Whitten cant hold victorys jock nor greens. and nobody will be able to hit like scottie. There were also linemen but those 4 were known as the 4 horsemen and the team this year doesn't ecen compare to last years. I have never seen such a week region 6 in my life. I hope the boro wins so maybe it will teach the bigheaded collinwood players and fans what they have really had and how all rhose players got the team to where it was at without the help of the seniors this year. Everyone can get mad but they know its true. Waynesboro by 14 cause the 4 horsemen arent around.........