McCallie vs Baylor

Bruiser4

I am told that this senior class at Baylor has never ....repeat never, beaten McCallie since they started playing against them in the 7th grade. It has gotten somewhat closer with the influx of names like alfonselo and othe common Lookout Mountain family names. But, history tells me something.............Victory to McCallie in this one.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is a very proud graduate of G-P-S, the "sister school" affiliated closely with McCallie. Over the years she has brought me up to speed on the importance and intensity of the rivalry... and I have seen firsthand the evidence of the "Spirit statements" made the weekend of the game (nothing permanent... just stuff done in good fun).

Again I have to be neutral but I know which win would make for a happier rest of the day in my home :D

athletic diversity - you got a way with words!

My point: it HAS gotten closer since those 42-0 half time scores of middle school but even expert athletic engineering (including newly designed uniforms, a new coach, etc) has not resulted in a win for this fine group of Baylor young men. I sorry but I really dont see it changing this year. McCallie will have to beat themselves with turnovers or history will continue to repeat itself. McCallie has looked great locally - just not so good with Nashville teams. Even with "well" players it would really be too much to ask of this Baylor team.