West High State

Nizzi B

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have already lost to a down Cleveland team and a down Maryville team. They played both of them early, and both of those teams get better as the year goes on. Their chances of winning the state are notta, never, 0, zilch, and however else you want to say it. You have to beat Greeneville first.

haha yaw thank yaw funny haha. yaws posts r real ammusin im glad that yaw think that they have no chance cuz thats usually when that team goes the distance. ppl bean doubtin west all year. west cant beat east??? and u say maryvill and cleveland got better well guess wut dumbies SO HAS WEST. and they only gone have to play maryville. u watch 4th round west high wins against maryville. i believe west high has a huge chance of winnin state. HUGE

I agree with Volhammer, slim and none, and slim just left town. Mo West is a good football team, I will give them that. The fact remains that they have already lost to two teams who they may have to face again to get to the state. Even if they don't play Maryville or Cleveland on Thanksgiving weekend, they will have to play a team that has beaten one of them or both. Chances don't look good for the Trojans. Just make sure that you all beat Greeneville first.

• 2 weeks later...

This right here to all dem boys hatin on us WEST HIGH TROJANS. (Volhammer and Football Fan homie) Well we will see 4th round baby and last week West CRUSHED straight CRUSHED the punk devils. I dont see Maryville Clevend Central any of them beatin the TROJANS but we'll see baby we'll see. But let me remind yaw of somethin one year i cant remember which but West beat Maryville regular season and the rebels came back to beat West. and VICE VERSA is gonna happen hear. the trojans are here babyt.

~*~GO TROJANS~*~