Bradley Central vs Cumberland Co.

soccerjet8

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, looks like everyone was wrong. Bradley so did NOT deserve to win that game... it would have been great if maybe the refs could have called a couple of things, but oh well, now its time for them to get SCHOOLED by McMinn, and whoever they have to play in the region, so let me tell ya, job well done on complaining and playing cheap! B)

Rhea Co- you guys did really good!!!!! you've come a long way in the season!!!! Cassie (9) u did awesome!!! i yelled for u the WHOLE game!!!!!!

We (Rhea) are going to give it our all tonight and kick some McMinn tail. We are going to show everyone just how awesome we really are . Just because McMinn won against us before doesnt mean they are going to again. We want this game more than ever! :lol:

Mcminn 5

Rhea 0

I thought you were gonna win Rhea County? Sorry I had to (hehe)

ha thanks ashley!! i stayed for alil bit of ur game...but i was cold!! what was the final? well..now that soccer is over (which is very sad) its time for me to get my head in bball!! haha

hey cassie!!!! yeah, we lost 1-0, very very sad. :o but that's okay... mcminn shut em up!!! yeah, go cherokees!!! but good luck w/ bball!!!!