Moore County Coach

BURLEY

MCGuy, If I was as bad at my job as your favorite person is I would be looking another job, my boss would not allow it. ;) avoice, it was not I that did the signs you are referring to. I don't care who coaches as long as they do a good job. Price could be the coach as long as he wants but he needs to do a better job. Thats my opinion (everbody has one). Its not that I don't like the coach, I just want a better performance out of him. I pay taxes that pay him and I also I gladley pay to see the games so I expect the Raiders to be coaches good. :D

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

avoice- Nice post! I thought you hit the nail on the head!

Blueboy- I couldn't believe you said that Price could be the coach as long as he wants to but he needs to do a better job. I'm sure that will make him feel better knowing that he has your approval to continue coaching as long as he coaches like you want him to. Like I said in my previous post, if you want Moore County to improve, lets see you on the sidelines instead of behind the bleachers griping.

To all of the people who want to say the talent is down. YOUR ARE FULL OF IT. Price has had the most talent MC has ever had since he took over. Last season was the only year they should have been down, they had tons of injuries. Yes, the region is down but MC is the best team. They have the best skilled players next to MP. I guess the red raiders are getting good at being losers. You have a Price too! Coaching doesn't matter there does it?The QB was not practicing with Mac, trust me I know, I was there. He is a very good player, but not as sixth grader. Yes Mac tried to get some players to go with him, but not a sixth grader. Last night at the game MC was three times better than Forrest and the coaches almost let them back in. The reason I this say its coaching is becasue the techique the players use. They never get the ball in the best players hands.

MC guy don't turn, your neck will break from being up Prices butt. You are coming to bridge you do not want to cross. As far as saying it to his face I HAVE! I had offers to help, I did not take them because you can not sore with eagles with fly with the turkeys. :lol:

Edited by BURLEY

Burley, Burley, Burley, unless you post under 2 names on here (Blueboy and Burley) I don't remember yanking your chain. That last sentence of yours makes no sense at all, something about turkeys(Burleys). To you I will say, if you turned down "OFFERS" for help, the Moore County football program is better for it. I see you have plenty of time to get on here and run the program down but you REFUSE to help, thats really pitiful and selfish. Thanks alot. You have a good day! I like crossing bridges! Not only do the Moore County faithful have to contend with our opposing teams, we also have to contend with malcontents like you.

I am not from Moore County , but have seen them play for the last 15 years and have played against them when Logan and Waggnor and others were there. No way has Price had as much talent in the last 5 years as Mac had. They haven't had a super skill position player in years. I know the the big kid a few years ago was a very good back , but besides him they have been very limited. I say them play C wood this year and they don't have a back that would start for them. I sat on MC side and heard all those people yell at Price from the opening kick off. Hey don't scream at a Coach! Go get degree and apply for the job. It amazes me how many people scream stupid things at Coaches on Friday nights. It would be great if Coaches got to go to other peoples'work sites and yell at them all day. Hey distill that whiskey faster. This not only applies for MC fans but others across the state. Lay off the Coaches. I finally heard one man at the MC Cwood game say, "Collinwood's skill people are just better than ours". No kidding. No coach yells at parents for spawning slow or under sized kids. Price may not be your man that might be true, but how many people from Lincoln Co our other places have moved to Lynchburg with great players as sons since Mac left. Mac and Richard are great coaches, but great coaches must have great players. I hope things improve in MC. It has been a strong football community for years. REMBER A HOUSE DIVIDED CAN NOT STAND>