Loretto @ Cheatham Co.

asdfghjkl

I think Cheatham Co. will win this game convincingly but I still don't understand why or how a cheatham co. player could come on here pointing out how bad a future opponent is. Loretto is not as much of a push-over as ''ClamClamChowder" states and I can assure you that Sycamore is not either. Loretto has lost a couple of close games, 21-20 to Harpeth and 34-32 to Giles Co. After looking at Sycamore's schedule they lost to Rossview by 3, Page by 10 (I heard it was 20-17 late in the game) and they lost this past week to Greenbrier by 4. Greenbrier has a running back who has had 200+ yds rushing in 3 different games! According to the Tennessean Sycamore held him to less than 100 yds. Good luck to Cheatham Co. the rest of the year...just don't take any opponents too lightly.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LORETTO HAS PLAYED WELL THE PAST MONTH. CHEATHAM CO. SHOULD NOT OVER LOOK THIS TEAM. THEY HAVE PLAYED ALOT OF CLOSE GAMES AND ARE DUE A WIN. IT VERY WELL COULD BE FRIDAY NIGHT. IT WOULD BE A GREAT GAME TO WATCH. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. THE MUSTANGS ARE KNOWN TO PLAY HARD AND DOWN TO THE WIRE!!!!