Mt. Juliet vs. NW

utdontplay

Man, I love it when I can go to a NW-Mt Juliet thread and read more info about my Blue Devils. Maybe some can't win because they are obsessed with a week 9 opponent.

Eaglefan, nice try. WH will be wary of WC. I know you don't mean it because right now NW needs WH to lose. You may also realize that the loser Thursday nite is in serious danger missing the playoffs. I believe the loser is out.

Some of you need to go back thru the archives and read old posts. All that trash talk is nipping at your heels. Adding pressure. Creating havoc.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, im getting a little irritated with this whole playoff format question, whether theres group A and B or anything. as of july 1, 2003, tssaa.org states:

A.) All teams are required to play all other teams within their region. The teams with the best region records shall be declared the region winner, runner-up, third and fourth place and shall advance to the first round of the football playoff series.

im assuming that clearly means 1-4 in the region go. unless theres an exception for 6-4A somewhere in there.

TheMan99, You are correct. Top 4 teams, regardless of grouping. C'mon, Eaglefan. You guys been hyping yourselves all year. Now you're in a position that a loss probably keeps you home. 3 region losses is death. WH can go 1-2 the rest of the way and still make the playoffs. Mt. Juliet still has an outside shot even if they lose, but the loser this thurs nite is probably finished, playoff wise.

Coachchris and Eaglefan, judging by your posts, you sound like coaches for Northwest?? Shouldn't you be teaching class instead of talking on forums? What are your kids doing, busy work while you play and respond to rediculous posts? Just curious. I thought the administration in Clarksville schools takes teaching serious. I guess not. This weeks game could make or break Northwest. If they lose Thursday, it will be hard to get the kids back focused.