Campbell County Vs. Science Hill

CCLineman

What are your predictions for the CCHS/SH game this friday night...its the Cougars Homecoming...and the Hilltoppers are comin off of there first loss of the season...while the Cougars just handed Bearden the first loss ever to CCHS...I have repect for Science Hill...for the simple fact they are a talented team..It will be a low scoring game...the cougars are finally starting to play as one ...even though its a lil late...Offense and Defense shows up....along with the Kicking game...Its gonna be a good one...I see an upset...Its time CCHS sees a winning season ...along with the playoffs....

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i definetly see this one as a tight game....the cougars definetly have a tough defense....one of the best ive seen, in a long time....Chris Johnson is a tough back and he will lead the cougs on offense in a time when there isnt much leadership on that side of the ball. If the cougars wanna win and keep their playoff hopes alive thyre gonna have to have a good game in all 3 aspects of the game, but i do believe DeWayne Wells and David "and Goliath" Waumpler will have these boys ready to play come kickoff, i see the cougars surprising a couple people and pulling through with the victory in a close one thatll come down to the end.

Cougars-20

Hilltoppers-17

I agree, sorry Cougars first the toppers are mad that they lost last week, and mad because they have to drive 3 hours to the game, and when they get ther its homecoming. They are going to be focused on the task at hand. I love the excitement in Cougar land but I believe the Toppers win 34-7.