Jackson Co. @ Smith Co.

Bean004

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Queenie...now there will be 29 pages talking about how good Macon thinks they are.  ;)

No were no good you have already proven that and if you read any of the other threads you would see where Bigreid has this thing for goose eggs, which is why i made my post on this board!!! but i will go back to my board since MC not good enough to be on yours Twan. LMAO

Edited by 71fan

No were no good you have already proven that and if you read any of the other threads you would see where Bigreid has this thing for goose eggs, which is why i made my post on this board!!! but i will go back to my board since MC not good enough to be on yours Twan. LMAO

Nah...go ahead and keep talking about how good you are. I do think you are pretty good...but who knows? You beat TC soundly...you squeaked by us...you lost at Portland...you squeaked by LA. You do a lot of talking for a team that has never won a playoff game. It's different when the playoffs come. I think you are going to find that out. If you do win the regular season...that's great...but it is not worth much. Your players get to put a patch on their letter jackets...that's about it. You would have an easy 1st round game at home, because the 4th place team in region 3 will be 1-9. The test will begin in the 2nd & 3rd rounds. We'll see what you have then. Until then...keep mouthing...I think we will be ready if we meet again.