Jackson Co. @ Smith Co.

Bean004

Well said Queenie....and do they take a week off like ours did?? Smith Co.s band plays less that half a game...thats crazy!! They are there for the team!!

Fan

Whose band tooka week off?I know MCHS band didn't, We've not missed any games!We are all the time playing...And doesn't everyone love to hear Rocky Top?The few minutes we don't play..we are screaming and cheering our tigers, or sittin' for an injury..And All bands take the third quarter off..It's like the football team and cheerleaders get half time..We get third quarter off to grab sumthing to drink or eat after our performance...I'm really kinda confused by your post, Fan..But..MCHS Band plays most of the time

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i understand you supporting your team,what i cant understand is you talking smack when you dont know whats going. Your kittens are decent this year and better than i've ever seen them matter of fact (SO CONGRATS),But still bragging about a win weeks ago on everyone elses thread kinda gets old,to us from Smith Co. and you wonder why we're so defensive?Good Luck the rest of the season, I want the best record possible for the Kittens when we travel to MC and open that can on yall.

As for the band goes dont know anything about your band, but i do know our band in awesome year in and year out regardless of our football team and they would be hard to compete with.

GO BIG OWLS

MF

Well i understand you supporting your team,what i cant understand is you talking smack when you dont know whats going. Your kittens are decent this year and better than i've ever seen them matter of fact (SO CONGRATS),But still bragging about a win weeks ago on everyone elses thread kinda gets old,to us from Smith Co. and you wonder why we're so defensive?Good Luck the rest of the season, I want the best record possible for the Kittens when we travel to MC and open that can on yall.

As for the band goes dont know anything about your band, but i do know our band in awesome year in and year out regardless of our football team and they would be hard to compete with.

GO BIG OWLS

MF

I didn't explain my not understanding football well...i don't understand the point really..but i ama person who grew upplaying soccer and softball, and t-ball, whatever...and dance...I've not singled out any of our wins..I state that we have won!!!I'm glad we are winning..but you know i didn't even know what CoachT.com existed until the week we played Hartsville..Now I am addicted!And String Bean..I think your only here to get STUFF started..

GO BIG OWLS

MF

YO BEANO

You are the one that keeps bring THE GAME up.

Now wait a minute, jealous?? We have the same record as the tigers. We have a good team EVERY year, not just this one so the BIG OWLS are not jealous but I cannot speak for the rest of the region. good luck the rest of the year and until we meet again!!

Well, maybe is not jealously as much as it is that SOME Smith Co. folks don't want this coaching staff we have here in Macon Co. to have success.

Bud, I can't seem to get on top of you in the BIG ONES!! :o

Let me just give my two cents worth as usual. I want MC to do well for several reasons. The main one is this, Coach Goolsby got the shaft when the head coaching job became available in SC. He had taken a couple of junior high teams undefeated or just had one loss each year. Now don't get me wrong I LOVE coach Maynord, heck if he ran for mayor I would vote for him, but I want Goolsby to suceed so everyone can see what we missed out on by not keeping him here. So it is not me that doesn't want to see the staff do well, cause I do. And for the BIG ONES contest, I guess neither one of us is doing to great, LOL!!!

see-ya SOON!!

Good post Bud28. Coach Goolsby is a fine coach and a great guy. I don't know why some people from Smith County get on here and bash him for, but they should grow up (especially a moderator). If you have a problem with someone you should confront this person and not talk about them on this website. Coach Goolsby has a passion for the game that many people take the wrong way. He does get fired up a little bit sometimes, but he's just trying to get the most out of his players, and I personally love the way he motivates. Coach Goolsby doesn't get on here, and I'm glad to see someone feels the same way I do. Oh yea Bud28, we are now 14-4 with Coach Goolsby on our staff, so I think your point is proven. But oh well, he's a Tiger now!!!

Good post Bud28. Coach Goolsby is a fine coach and a great guy. I don't know why some people from Smith County get on here and bash him for, but they should grow up (especially a moderator). If you have a problem with someone you should confront this person and not talk about them on this website. Coach Goolsby has a passion for the game that many people take the wrong way. He does get fired up a little bit sometimes, but he's just trying to get the most out of his players, and I personally love the way he motivates. Coach Goolsby doesn't get on here, and I'm glad to see someone feels the same way I do. Oh yea Bud28, we are now 14-4 with Coach Goolsby on our staff, so I think your point is proven. But oh well, he's a Tiger now!!!

Now wait..I gotta get in on this..

Coach Goolsby is so great..he'sa wonderful coach...but where i know him best is in the halls at school...You can be having a completely horrible day..and he'll say or do sumthing to make that day so much better...i usually see him after my french class, which i hate..so i'm in a bad mood after it..and he's always standing there..telling everyone jokes and stuff..cheers me up and gets me happy..and i go into English, in a great mood..He's an amazing person!