REGION 2 - 5A

TribeFan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CAN OR WIN OUT AND CLAIM THE REGION TITLE? WILL MCMINN BEAT WB AND FINISH SECOND AND WHO FINISHES THIRD AND FORTH?? I HAVE IT THIS WAY:

FIRST - OR

SECOND - MCMINN

THIRD - FARRAGUT

FORTH - WB

Playoff possibilities are numerous in Region 2-5A. Oak Ridge will win the region (and possibly the state). Second will be determined Friday night in Athens. Farragut must beat either OR or Soddy to get in, or have William Blount lose 2 more which will not happen. Soddy is eliminated if they lose to Farragut, but will finish fourth if they win. If McMinn wins against WB, they will be second. It is very important to finish first or second in this region to stay out of Kingsport and Jefferson County in the first round. I agree with Tribefan (he of insurance sales) on the region finishes.

The only insurance I sale is that the TRIBE will beat WB like a red headed step child Friday night in Athens. Keep guessing Red81KPsmash you might figure it out ??? I know the person with which you are refering and you are close but kicking coach is not my job. Who am I ??

Then I give up, o wise one. I hope for your sake the Cherokees come out and play with rightous fury and they will be alright!

By the way Red81KPsmash have you heard about those players @ McMinn not playing this week. I read something just a few moments ago @ the topic William Blount -vs- McMinn. Man coach Hutchins must be a real dumb ###, those are 3 of his best players and this game will decide who finishes #2. Do you have some inside scoop???

By the way Red81KPsmash have you heard about those players @ McMinn not playing this week. I read something just a few moments ago @ the topic William Blount -vs- McMinn. Man coach Hutchins must be a real dumb ###, those are 3 of his best players and this game will decide who finishes #2. Do you have some inside scoop???

I talked with Coach Hutchins last night on the phone and he told me that those players are playing in the game. Those rumors where just that, rumors. i wish the people on this site would get their facts straight before posting gossip.

You are right on the money with a big win this week champcherokee. As you said second is good for the first time coach, but I am looking for great things from coach Hutchins and his staff. Do you have any scoop on the 3 players not playing Friday night, with a name like champcherokee I thought you might know??