Best kicker?

milandawg2004

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

dont know his name, but lebanons's kicker is pretty impressive or at least on field goals, really suprised nobody has talk about this kid, buz he sure as heck impressed me

I've seen the Diaz kid kick, and he is good....but Friday nite sealed the deal for me after seeing Sam Sullivan go 7-7 on PAT's and kick the 42 yarder and having it nullified and backing up to the 47 and absolutely drilling that one....and time after time kicking either into the end zone or right at the endzone, not allowing Dresden any field position at all.......I couldn't order a kicker online to do any more than he has done....He only gives Milan another weapon for playoff time.....and one more problem for opposing teams to worry about.

he (Sullivan) went to the one at mtsu his 10th grade year, but he hasen't been to one since. He didn't really like going to camps because he said that they all told him the samething. Another reason that he didn't like going to the kicking camp was because he was taught by Brad Langley and his dad Bobby Langley. Brad was a huge influence on his kicking. Brad was the senior starting kicker during sullivan's 10th grade year. They have spent many hours kicking together. Brad is currently kicking at Southern Mississippi battleing for the starting spot. I wouldn't be suprized to see Brad Langley start next year. Good luck Brad and Sam.

Sequatchie's Mackersie has done a good job on extra points and kickoffs. He's missed one extra point this year, it was blocked. His kickoffs usually go to about the 5 and have a lot of height. He is just 1-4 on field goals, but a couple of those were at about the 40 or 42, 1 of 2 from inside the 40.

I can't believe that nobody is talking about Greenbrier's kicker Christopher Tucker. This guy is 12-15 on pats and two of those were blocked by Lipscomb and the other was a bad snap. His longest field goal is 32 yds but Greenbrier goes to the "ZONE" so often that they don't have to kick field goals. Where he really scares is on Kickoffs. He's got a popup kick taht has been recovered by his own team 5 times and is never returned. That's not because he can't go to the end zone cuz he did that 2 of 3 times against Page last week and the other kickoff was the popup that was recovered by Greenbrier. He has like 4 different kickoffs that you nevr know what's coming. One last week was fumbled at the 1 and taken in for a Greenbrier TD but was called back becasue of a quick whisle. This guy was an All-Region soccer player last year and is also one of the teams fastest receivers. He can make the ball jump through hoops, if he wants.