Red81KPsmash what's up?

TribeFan

Red81KPsmash do you realize it is raining in Athens? That sure should make it interesting. Are you aware that I am dying a slow death because I have not recieved any of your thoughts on tonights game, espically since the rain is falling?

I have nothing for the TRIBE except good luck!! I will be in Sevierville tonight to watch the Patriots roll!! ;)

hey Tribe Fan... I was wondering about the kp81smash fella myself. Now why would a guy who is considered a Cherokees fan be going to sevierville to watch a blow out when there is going to be a good game in Athens. Is kp81smash afraid of the rain because I know he is not made of sugar but rather vinegar.

I must confess I have had several dealings with this person and boy it is quite an experience. All of the trash talkin makes me wonder if there is not some relationship with the Jeff Co. ghost . Or maybe this person is just another trash talkin TRIBEFAN like myself. But hear what I am saying he will pee on your leg in a heart beat and laugh all the way to the winners locker room!!!!!