hendersonville vs antioch

texflex05

who will win?

i kno this is a huge game for h'ville because after the loss to gallatin they need this game to keep the playoff hopes alive. i believe that they can stop coker. they did stop link last week.antioch will be ready to play though and they will be ready to avenge the butt kicking that h'ville has handed to them the past few years.

They limited Link to 85 yards, but Harris had over 120. So if that is your idea of stopping someone then you might as well be prepared to miss the playoffs.

Actually HHS should get in, it will just be a matter of where they are seeded.

But as far as Antioch. H'ville will have to either score a lot of points or dominate the time of possession. If they don't do one of those things then I don't think they can win.

I look for Antioch to win this one, Coker doesn't need much to take it the distance.

Hendersonville will keep it close. True, they kept Link in check for most of the game, but let Harris get away for 120. That cant happen. Coker is an amazing back, and can burn you if given an ounce of daylight. Contain Coker, and you will have a good chance at a victory. I really dont know who to take in this one though. Its a tough descion. I will predict later.

They limited Link to 85 yards, but Harris had over 120. So if that is your idea of stopping someone then you might as well be prepared to miss the playoffs.

Actually HHS should get in, it will just be a matter of where they are seeded.

But as far as Antioch. H'ville will have to either score a lot of points or dominate the time of possession. If they don't do one of those things then I don't think they can win.

I look for Antioch to win this one, Coker doesn't need much to take it the distance.

Please don't put all of the focus on Coker. Last night Antioch had 3 backs go for over 100 yds against Mcgavock. Coker did lead the way, but if you prepare for the slasher style of Coker, then Preston Brown will bring the hard nose, run you over style, with the Coker breakaway speed. On top of that, QB Shawn Graham is as fast as anyone in the state. Add in those big FB's and you might see a whole lot of running going on. Antioch wins this one 35-21

now this game has new light because of the gallatin conflict. this gsme is possibly for the region championship!!!!!!!! h'ville already lost there first shot at the region championship by loosing to gallatin. they r on a mission and will not loose this one!!!!!!!!!!

go big C possibly region champs!!!!!!!!!!

COMMANDO PRIDE