DCA is going to stroke CPA

FPendleton6306

Landerblue,

There's a Home Depot about a mile from DCA.  :angry:

Ya'll have a safe trip and hope to see ya there.

robjim,

Maynardette gave us guys a lecture last year about shopping. That would be a long icy ride back to Roan Mountain for Landerblue if he takes your advice.

Edited by OnlineLC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way I do have a cure for you shouting out "Go Landers" it does however require you to become a Vanderbilt fan and the side effects from the treatment vary from burying your head in your hands all the way up to turning up to Football Games with a Grocery Bag over your head so nobody recognizes you.

A Vandy fan?... Guess I'm cursed for life.. Thanks for thr reply. Looking forward to the game. My prediction for the game.. Hotdogs-3.... Diet Cokes -4.. :(

I thought he was saying my wife would be so busy shopping I would have time to build my own house... :angry:

Edited by LanderBlue

QUOTE] LanderBlue, You may not want to wear you blue and gold to the game. 4life may go off the deep end if he see's a Cloudland shirt. Did we talked on the Snack Shack porch yesterday?

Remember, DCA color's are also blue and gold. You would fit right in.

GO Purple and Gold!

I won't mind what you where. Sit in the home side so I might see you. Ill definately be able to tell who you are.

EDIT: Nevermind, the press box is on the visitor's side. Oh well.

For all those DCA people saying they are going to shut down Sikes they dont' realize that he is 6'3 can jump and goes after the jump ball and almost always catches it, DCA doesn't have any good cornerbacks tall enough to hang with him. Pollock is also around 6'4. i'm not gonna make a predictions and let CPA's play speak for itself. But if CPA dominates i hope all yall who are picking DCA by 3 touchdowns are on here after the game admitting how dumb you were.

Lets just settle this on the field boys... we have less than 2 days... Let the best team win, whether it be CPA or DCA... both schools have class and while all this trash talking is going on in the message boards its quite different at the games. We do respect each other.

-Landerblue- there are several hotels right across the street from opry mills and opryland hotel... radisson, shoneys inn, etc. There is also a cracker barrel right there. All this is approx 5-10 minutes away from DCA... I hope you enjoy your time here in Nashville! and thanks for showing interest in our 2 schools.

4life- Who are you? :D

Your worst nightmare. :D Why?

And I also appreciate LanderBlue coming and checking out this game. I hope we don't disappoint because I know you have great expectations. It will be a rough, hard fought test of wills, so don't expect anything pretty with these two defenses.

Edited by 4life

Some guy that is on the football team is on here sometimes and he told me Coach Goodwin didn't like me always singing the praises of DCA so much to the point of being obnoxious. I have changed my ways and have calmed down a little but still don't know if I have a bad rep.

4life, I just always assumed you were Chris Wooden's business manager or agent. You have calmed down quite a bit though lately.

See you Friday night. It should be a great game and, in my opinion, it will probably be better than the championship game.

Next to the Lions Den, DCA's atmosphere on game night is my favorite place to watch a game.

Won't be as cold as last year's game. May be advantageous to CPA's passing game.

By the way, why do we have to play you away 2 years in a row - not that it really matters, we usually win at DCA.

Go, CPA! We need a win to play you again later.