collinwood v.s cascade

meangreen#1

:justwrestle: now that the c'wood waynesboro game is over c'wood has got to forget the outcome and be ready to play cascade. i belive the trojans will be looking to take some frustrasion out on cascade. but don't forget cascade is looking for some revenge because collinwood running up the score last year, but that won't be a factor. c'wood- 42 cascade-O

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes there is no way cascade is taking us down this year. It is a rebound game and lets just see how good c-wood really is. C-wood players we need to forget waynesboro and think of the games to come. We will think about waynesboro in round 2 of our meeting in the playoffs hopefully! we need a big shutout and win to prove c-wood is still here. C-wood-48 to Cascade-0

Edited by Trojan_Man_10

:P After my Wayne County Wildcats puttin the trojans away from 1st.....I am sayin that Cascade has no shout of a doubt at beating c'wood... c'wood is a good faught out team they will give alot of effort.... they deserve the respect and so does the wildcats( wayne county) but i am pickin c'wood out of a big up set in this game!!! good luck trojens..... hope yall get 2nd in behind us the wildcats :D

:huh: You cant forget cascades QB he as the arm to throw the entire football field... when we played them i watched him throw a perfect 70yard pass... i never saw him throw a ball without a spiral..... and they ahve a kicker with a leg... put some fast returners back there and you will be good ;) ..... but im picking this game to be kind of close but a big up set in "OVERTIME"

C'wood----- 34

Cascade---- 28

:lol: After my Wayne County Wildcats puttin the trojans away from 1st.....I am sayin that Cascade has no shout of a doubt at beating c'wood... c'wood is a good faught out team they will give alot of effort.... they deserve the respect and so does the wildcats( wayne county) but i am pickin c'wood out of a big up set in this game!!! good luck trojens..... hope yall get 2nd in behind us the wildcats B)

:rolleyes: You cant forget cascades QB he as the arm to throw the entire football field... when we played them i watched him throw a perfect 70yard pass... i never saw him throw a ball without a spiral..... and they ahve a kicker with a leg... put some fast returners back there and you will be good B) ..... but im picking this game to be kind of close but a big up set in "OVERTIME"

C'wood----- 34

Cascade---- 28

how is it an upset when c'wood has the better record, is favored, and the better team. it can't be an upset unless there an underdog B)

how is it an upset when c'wood has the better record, is favored, and the better team. it can't be an upset unless there an underdog :ph34r:

please try not to pay any attentiopn to anything that atkins writes. it never makes any sense.

cascade is terrible. we scored on our first five drives. after that, i starters came out. they didn't even stop us once. they play hard the whole game though. cwood by at least 14.

Im no rocket scientist, but I bet Colt Risner gets 25+ carries this week. I hope he rushes for 250 yards. I hope Matthew Daniel gets alot of carries. He has been overlooked this year on ball distribution. Id like too see Dixon run the option also. Keep working hard Trojans, you guys make me proud. EVERY WEEK.