Mt.Pleasant-->AT<--Wayne County

atkins_wayne.co

This is a big Region game.....<<Mt.Pleasant at Wayne County>>

I think we now know who the "Times Daily" are picking, after they picked Collinwood over Wayne County??? Maybe they now know who as more in then after Joseph Ruddle(junior) having another big game rushing as well as passing to his older brother steven ruddle(senior)

The Linebacker we call "THE BEAST" Avery Laster will stepp up and have a big game this friday night v.s Mt.Pleasant...... The hard hitting linebacker just wants to play nothing else but FOOTBALL.... You will here of him if u already havent!!!!

:justwrestle: IT'S GONNA BE A GOOOOOOD ONE!! :lol:

Prediction

Wayne Co. 38

Mt. Pleasant 14

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree that MP will give a hard faught game with there offense but as there deffense goes...They Are not goin to stop Wildcat QB- Joseph Ruddle From running and throwing the football.... The Cats are not goin to play easy on MP they are gonna give them a good faught game and maybe the younger guys will be able to come in and show the fans at home that they can be the future wildcats!!

ohh did i tell you'll that i am on the wildcat football team.... I am a RB/CB but am out from a broken collar bone.... But in my Oppinion i am one of the biggest cats fans besides WILDCATPRIDE keeep it up Seth! :justwrestle:

like i said:

WAYNE CO. - 38

MP - 14

Hey buddy, sorry about your collar bone (seriously) but look on the bright side, you'll have plenty of company with you next week after the Tigers come to town. Keep up that attitude you got about are D, their were 7 other teams that thought the same thing. Strap'em on tight and tight'en your chin strap.I'm ready for the clash of the cats.

Are you sure its just a collar bone injury. From reading your posts it seems you may have taken one too many blows to the head. You may need a brain scan. I think maybe you could be suffering from post concusion syndrome because you aint making any sense. You make sure you stay on the sideline where its safe Friday.

that's pretty funny.

mp looked to be as good as anyone we've played this year except for lewis co on film. should be a good game.

Are you sure its just a collar bone injury. From reading your posts it seems you may have taken one too many blows to the head. You may need a brain scan. I think maybe you could be suffering from post concusion syndrome because you aint making any sense. You make sure you stay on the sideline where its safe Friday.

well i will tell you that you got me on that one lol.....well i will tell you when i broke my collar bone ....i had a concussion... i wrecked the 4wheeler and slamemd into the tree on my shoulder and my head bounced off the tree and ground and i was out cold... lol so i guess my head is a little off..... nothin against MP i hope yall put up a good game! goood luck!