Down goes DB Down goes DB

2Good4u

This is unbelievably stupid. 2good4u you dont know how to talk trash.

#1. DB beats us (Jeff CO), that trumps everything you could ever say about them losing to Karns.

#2. This is a bad thing, DB is not just gonna lay down and die now, they arent gonna lose anymore games (until the playoffs.) If anything it made them mad.

If you are gonna hate on someone on behalf of Jefferson County hate someone that deserves it, like Morristown West. ;) Im not up DB's butt, but you have to respect them cause they beat us. There is no excuse for losing to Karns, something went bad wrong thats all. I just hope they do it again if a rematch with JC comes up.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm well.. anyways...

Can someone give me some details about the Karns-DB game? I heard that some people got hurt and were out for the season. Who?

Details, details!!

I can't help wanting DB to lose... In my eyes DB is the only team that stands between Jeff and state... and I really want to go to state for once. I don't expect to win-just to go...

Call me an old fashion rivalist or immature if you want ;) I don't hate DB. I just don't want them to win. lol

Love yas!

hmmmm well.. anyways...

Can someone give me some details about the Karns-DB game? I heard that some people got hurt and were out for the season. Who?

Details, details!!

I can't help wanting DB to lose... In my eyes DB is the only team that stands between Jeff and state... and I really want to go to state for once. I don't expect to win-just to go...

Call me an old fashion rivalist or immature if you want  :blink:  I don't hate DB. I just don't want them to win. lol

Love yas!

STOP IT, you with your extremely unintelligent and annoying posts and all these fools that come on here and want to fight people are a cancer to this site. The purpose is to talk about high school football not try to sound like a man by challenging someone to a fight.

We (Jefferson Countians) have no reason to hate DB other than they have beaten us however many years straight. DB is our rival but that doesnt mean we should wish death and misfortune upon them, that helps us none, it only makes us look worse if they beat us.

People talk like Kingsport was engulfed by a plague and DB will never win another game. Something bad wrong happened Friday but more than likely it will be fixed by playoff time. DB will return to form, but that means that they will oblige us with an early exit from the playoffs. :blink:

This will conclude my tyraid. And bud I never left I was keeping an ear to the streets and campaigning for my boy Jeff Jennings Jr. to win Mr Football, but thanks anyway. Check out the thread "5A Mr Football", classic post.

Edited by splainshornet

Lawyer, are you kidding me

You taking up for DB? never thought I would see the day.You know if we had loss to karns or if we lose to South Doyle nobody would have sympathy for us.yet you are sticking up for them.As a Jeff Co fan you should first want the best for your team that means DB loss is a good thing. From what I have heard and seen you are a big Jeff Co fan how can you take up for DB? you make fun of there Football/baseball field all the time yet you have a problem with me taking a little trash,you should be taking it out on people that threaten other people.

By the way you are up DB`s butt.WE CAN BEAT THIS TEAM that is our problem the first step in beating a team is beliveing you can.

Lawyer, are you kidding me

You taking up for DB? never thought I would see the day.You know if we had loss to karns or if we lose to South Doyle nobody would have sympathy for us.yet you are sticking up for them.As a Jeff Co fan you should first want the best for your team that means DB loss is a good thing. From what I have heard and seen you are a big Jeff Co fan how can you take up for DB? you make fun of there Football/baseball field all the time yet you have a problem with me taking a little trash,you should be taking it out on people that threaten other people.

By the way you are up DB`s butt.WE CAN BEAT THIS TEAM that is our problem the first step in beating a team is beliveing you can.

Explain to me how DB losing to Karns was a good thing and I might change my tune. DB is still in first, they would have to lose again so that to change. What I am tryin to say is that if DB has their one bad game a year, in the past it has been in the playoffs but they did it against the Angry Beavers. So they I look at it, they are a team out to proove they are good now. I know we can beat DB I knew it when we lost the first time and I still believe it.

I am the biggest Jeff CO fan around, and I have friends that play on the team. I do not attend the school anymore, JC always come first but I am also a high school football fan so I can appreciate good teams. Im not gonna go to any DB games anytime soon or anything like that Im just sayin there is no beef between the teams and you are just tryin to start some crap for no reason.

If we had lost to Karns and WacoJaco came on here and made a thread like this about Jeff CO then you would cry like a lil girl and not eat your crow like a man.

Alright, I wasn't gonna step into this but you MR. 2GOOD4U have insulted my friend (Lawyer) and really got to me this time. You are completely ignorant about anything that anyone says on here. You take someone saying DB had a bad game - and YES that's all it was - a BAD game - and think that they are stuck up DB's butt - evidently you didn't see how good of a team they truly are. Yeah it's a good thing they lost for us in Dumplin Valley - but we aren't jumping onto the DB band wagon and cheering them on instead of the Pats now are we? I think it would be great if DB and JC met again - hopefully the turn out will be different though as to what happened last year at their second meeting. You don't realize tha all your posts are just obnoxious and really starting to make people mad. You're also representing Patriot fans in a very bad way. You make all of us look stupid and conceited. What you need to do is take a good lesson in keeping your mouth shut. Your posts just aggravate all of us. You don't listen to what anyone else has to say, you just twist it all around. Just chill out. GAHHHHH!!!!! Also - no one ever said we didn't believe we couldn't beat DB - We KNOW we can. And we're not "sympathizing" for DB. We are just stunned that it happened is all. They got beat. Boo-hoo. They got over it, guaranteed, just like you'll get over your attitude problem one day, if we could all be so lucky!

Lawyer - MR.FOOTBALL 5A! JEFF JR!!!

Losing to karns shows that DB is not unbeatable, like I said before the first step in winning is beliveing that we can.Thats why karns losing is a good thing it also shows teams like cambell co and S.Hill that they can beat DB. Now we can say see if Karns can beat DB so can we.

Please!

People that talk trash after a game make me mad more than people that talk smack before. I would have a lot more respect for karns fans if they had been on here all season supporting their team instead of now saying I knew we would win ,people that come out and say "I knew we would beat this team" after the game need to grow a pair. Speak your mind before a game. As far as DB just having one bad game thats what DB fans said after the bearden game,after the Jeff Co game and now after the karns game that three bad games. Like I said before if we had loss an easy game no one would take it easy on us, am say "well they will bounce back don`t worry" If Jeff Co had loss to karns or if we lose to South Doyle I would be worried for my team. Jeff Co fans are letting DB fans off easy.

2good4nobody,

DB had a bad game and still handed it to the Patriots, so don't feed me or anybody else anymore of this junk please. Yes, DB played about as bad as they possibly could have on Friday against Karns, and they got beat in every aspect of the game, but its funny that you come out of the woodwork at just the right time acting like the Indians are 0-8. Remember, all you are doing is digging yourself a bigger hole and making the rest of the Patriot fans look bad.

Honestly, I would love to see a Jeff Co. vs. DB rematch as much as anyone right now just to see what you had to say after the game when its basketball season in Dumplin Valley. Yes, I am talking trash before the game, so I (under your definition) must have some mighty big nards.