Best QB in division 1A

atkins_wayne.co

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest warriorpride12

I will have to say that Ron Cook is the best QB in 1A. He had a bad game at Boyd but he has come off that game as if it never happened. I think that if it comes down to it and cook gets Boyd again he will do better and will get the win. He is also the heart of that team and a diffences maker. That is a true QB.

Ruddle isnt that good of a passer all he did was throw it up down the sideline I could do that with Stephen Ruddle as my receiver he cant throw down the middle of the field because anyone can read him he stares down one receiver the whole time. He is a good option Qb one of the best I've seen around here besides Ward. He isnt a good passing QB but a good option QB

The best QB in the division 1A in my opinion would ahve to be no other than the JUNIOR from WAYNE CO. -->Joseph Ruddle<--

reasons why:

1. runs when needed

2. is very accurate at picking on the run and pass

3. he is a top prospect

4. he has started since frshman year and gets better each year

imagine what he will do next yr :angry:!!!

B) ruddle is probably the only quarterback you know of. i bet you haven't saw any of these other ones. so how can you say ruddle is the best? you can't say someone is the best unless you know there compitetion. moroan

Ruddle isnt that good of a passer all he did was throw it up down the sideline I could do that with Stephen Ruddle as my receiver he cant throw down the middle of the field because anyone can read him he stares down one receiver the whole time.

if i remember correctly, steven missed a ball on a post pattern that was right in his hands that would have gone for six. and just in case you are wondering, a post pattern is across the middle! if he is given the opportunity to throw, he can but why throw when you can run the ball that dang good! we average as many yards as anybody in the region just running the ball. oh, and at least four of his td passes have came on post routes or slants this year.

The best QB  in the division 1A  in my opinion would ahve to be  no other than the JUNIOR from WAYNE CO. -->Joseph Ruddle<--

reasons why:

1. runs when needed

2. is very accurate at picking on the run and pass

3. he is a top prospect

4. he has started since frshman year and gets better each year

imagine what he will do next yr ;)!!!

:blink: ruddle is probably the only quarterback you know of. i bet you haven't saw any of these other ones. so how can you say ruddle is the best? you can't say someone is the best unless you know there compitetion. moroan

you misspelled moron you idoliot. lol

If you are talking about quarterbacks at the 1A level you must include Randy Schlappi of Ezell-Harding......in less than two years has passed for more than 5,000 yards and 55 touchdowns while playing less than half of many games....lost a lot of seniors last years but still is producing the big numbers....18-3 as a starter.......

when you speak of the best QB in the state, then that is a broad subject....

First is how good would that person play QB at the next level.

Second what has that player done for his team and is he a true leader....

Third can he pass, run, take over a game, and do those things on the field that cant be coached.....

Im sure there are alot of great QBs in the state and everyone has their favorites.

I am a big fan of football and I will give credit where credit is due....

Mark Byrd is an excellent player, division 1 prosbect for sure. But just not at QB..Byrd is an asset at any position and proves that game after game....

Last yr. Will Healy for boyd b. really impressed me at the qb position. Byrd didnt have an A game down there. But I have seen this kid against good compatition, and he can dominate at times..Mark Byrd is one of the top players in tn. Highschool football but probably not the best QB.....Defensive back maybe....If he had 3 more inches height I would let him defend any receiver in highschool...Good luck Mark in the future.

Edited by dewswar