HARPETH VS LEWIS COUNTY

sportfan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL......thats funny.......our shining QB next year......its a BIG ?????......who knows.....right now, i guess the number one guy is Alex Edwards.......we won't be very strong at that position......unless we move somebody around. Sportsfan is a moron.....i am tired of arguing with him. GO PANTHERS!!!!

Edited by LCpanthers95

HARPETH,

I HAVE LOOKED INTO THIS MATTER AND HAVE COME TO THE FOLLOWING CONCLUSIONS:1)RICHLAND WAS SO SORRY THAT WE HAD TO SPOT THEM 12 POINTS IN THE 1ST QUARTER AND WE STILL BEAT THEM. 2) THE ONLY WAY OUR SECONDARY COULD FALL APART IS IF THER WAS AN INCUREABLE PLAGUE THAT SWEPT THROUGH LEWIS COUNTY AND THEY COULDNT PLAY. 3)THE LAST TIME YOU PLAYED US IN THE PLAYOFFS YOU LOST( DANSBY HAD HIS "LAST" CAREER NIGHT. 4)OUR OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LINES ARE GETTIN THE JOB DONE. 5) IT'S OUR HOUSE ,OUR REGION, AND OUR GAME. 6)MAYBE IF YOU GUYS WON SOME GAMES YOUR FANS WOULD GET EXITED TOO. 7) YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIAN IF YOU LOSE AND DON'T MAKE IT TO PLAYOFFS. 8) YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIAN IF YOU HAVE TO RIDE HOME THURSDAY NIGHT AS LOSERS. 9) YOU MIGHT BE AN INDIAN IF YOU TALK CRAP AND STILL LOSE. 10) IF THE SHOE FITS WEAR IT, YOU'LL BE GOOD ONE DAY..I MEAN YOU CANT stink FOREVER.....CAN YOU?

P.S. WHO NEEDS LUCK...ITS HARPETH FOR GOODNESS SAKES!

Sportfan, how old are you? 12? I really do understand the concept of talking smack, and psyching the opponent out. But what I do not understand , is this, so called "adults"(and I use the term loosely) turning what is supposed to be a game into an opportunity to insult kids and act like idiots. Kids who are supposed be having fun. It seems to me that if you had a fully functioning brain, and any class, you would think about what you say before you type it. As far as blowing our horns , and shaking jugs too loudly to know if our boys are playing...... That is really funny! Yes we make alot of noise, but have you ever seen our stands empty(home or away)? We support our team. They work hard and play hard. We can beat you on the field, as well as beating you in the class department. Only people with little confidence have to talk the B.S you do. So we will keep shaking those jugs , and everythg else we do. Why you ask? Cuz we are loud and we are proud!!!I never post , but your stupidity really inspired me.