HARPETH VS LEWIS COUNTY

sportfan

well i don't know who was talking about if your and indian your this but, and can stink my D***!!!! We have beat you football players at harpeth for the past 2 years and better get ready for the 3rd. year. We will make it to the playoffs w/ out see harpeth there. If i recall the last time harpeth went to the playoffs who put them out?? LEWIS CO.!!!! Once again lewis co. will previal over harpeth and let the indians hide in there tea pes..........

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEWIS COUNTY FANS HAVE ONCE AGAIN SUNK TO AN ALL TIME LOW IN SHOWING NO CLASS WITH THEIR POST. YOUR RUDENESS IS VERY COMMON BY ALL OF YOU. CAN A FAN NOT PULL FOR THEIR OWN TEAM WITHOUT HAVING SO MUCH RAGE SHOWN AGAINST THEM. I WOULD LIKE TO MEET ALL OF YOU AT THE GAME TO REALLY SEE IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO THE DENTIST AND HAVE ANY TEETH LEFT IN YOUR HEADS AFTER CHEWING TOBACCO ALL YOUR LIFE. I KNOW I TEND TO GET ALITTLE CARRIED AWAY BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO FORGIVE ME FOR MY LACK OF SENSITIVITY. I WISH YOU WELL AFTER OUR GAME BUT REMEMBER AFTER ANOTHER WEEK WE WILL BE PLAYING AGAIN AND WE WILL DO TO YOU, WHAT YOU DID TO US TWO YEARS AGO. I WOULD MUCH RATHER BEAT YOU TWICE IN ONE YEAR THAN WIN THE REGION AND GET PUT OUT BY THE NUMBER THREE TEAM FROM YOUR OWN REGION. I SAID THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED IN THE PLAYOFFS WE WOULD BEAT HUNTINGDON AND WE DID. THAT'S SOMETHING YOU HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO DO. AND YES WE WILL BEAT MCKENZIE LIKE WE ALWAYS DO AND GET TO PLAY YOU AGAIN.

THIS GAME WILL BE DECIDED ON THE FIELD AND NOT ON A COMPUTER MESSAGE BOARD. WE HAVE IMPROVED DRASTICALLY AND WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO A NEW WORD "SHOTGUN". THIS WILL NOT BE ONE OF THE TYPICAL WEDDINGS YOU ATTEND BUT AN AERIAL SHOW THAT HAS NOT TAKEN PLACE IN SOMETIME ON YOUR FIELD.

MCKENZIE YOU ARE NEXT AND MAYBE WE CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO REALLY AIR THE BALL OUT.

I WILL BE SERIOUS NOW ON FACTS. 1) WE HAVE A BIG STRONG OFFENSIVE LINE THAT IS MUCH QUICKER THAN YOUR DEFENSIVE LINE AND WILL PROVIDE EXCELLENT PROTECTION FOR THE RUN AND GUN OFFENSE YOU WILL SEE. 2) YOU HAVE NOT STOPPED THE PASS ALL YEAR SO WHY WILL THIS WEEK BE ANY DIFFERENT. 3.) GET THE BREAKFAST PLATES READY CAUSE TOAST IS ON THE WAY FOR THE SECONDARY. 4.) PASH RUSH ??? YOU HAVE NONE CAUSE YOU ARE TO SLOW TO GET ONE. (LEWIS COUNTY IS ALWAYS BIG, MASSIVE, STRONG, AND TERRIBLY SLOW) 5.) ONE DIMENSIONAL OFFENSE THAT WILL LEARN ALOT ABOUT THE PASSING GAME THURSDAY. 6.) REDNECKS DON'T WIN CHAMPONSHIPS.

GOLDENBOY YOU ARE THE ONE SENSIBLE FAN YOU HAVE AND I WILL SEE YOU AT THE GAME AROUND SEVEN AT THE VISITORS RESTROOMS. I'LL HAVE A RED, WHITE, AND BLUE JACKET ON. WE'RE EATING AT THE MEXICAN CAFE IF WE CAN FIND IT THAT YOU TOLD US ABOUT.

And now I can sit silent no longer for the great rudeness that has been shown to the Sportsfan is beyond belief and even lower than what you fans usually show! Sportsfan is an intelligent and decent man who supports his Indians with intensity and sportsmanship. What has transpired here is an exercise in hurtful rhetoric that should be reserved for officials, not one of Region 5-AA's most intelligent psters!

Sportsfan, on behalf of my fellow Lewis Countians, I would like to offer an apology and assure you that the verbosity displayed by some mindless minions is not the modus operandi of Coach Sharp or his staff, who have the greatest admiration and utmost respect for the wonderful Coach Winkler! Althougb I am not among the "In Crowd" at Lewis County, rumor has it that Coach Sharp has tried to build the Panther program to the level attained over many years by the all powerful Harpeth Indians. Unfortunately, their fans can not reach the plateau of yours and continue to dump upon you and everyone in Kingston Springs with such racous and sophomorish behavior that it pains me to be living on the outskirts of this neanderthal community!

Any thinking person anfd student of the game knows that Harpeth has now, and has always had Lewis County's number. Just 2 years ago, Harpeth, playing without six starters who were stricken by food poisoning and plagued by "home cooking" from Chip Moorehead's uncle and cousin referees.... still came within an eyelash of defeating the Panthers. And why? Because Harpeth, on it's worst day is the better program! Take it to the bank!

Lewis County's quarterback (I shall not speak his name) is supposed to be an all stater? What about Jimmy Gann who is being recruited by Vanderbilt and Auburn? He will light the skys up in Hornwald this week and as always, there will be nothing that can be done to stop the Harpeth offense. And once the Indians win the game, then McKenzie will get a dose and it will be time for another LC-Harpeth rematch in round two and the Winkler led tribe will prevail!

Harpeth 38 Lewis County 27

By the way Sportsfan, if you would like to get together for a meal before the game, I could meet you somewhere around Dickson where they have some "better" restaurants, if you know what I mean?

MEANJEAN MY OLE PAL,

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SENSE AND INTELLIGENCE HAS SHOWN UP ON THIS BOARD TO DEFEND MY GOOD NAME. I HAVE TAKEN AN UNDUE BEATING AT THE HANDS OF THOSE RUDE AND CRUDE REDNECKS FORM "HORNWALL"(KNOW WHY THEY BLOW THAT HORN NOW). CAN YOU BELIEVE THEIR FANS AND THAT SO CALLED REDNECK CITY THEY LIVE IN. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING WHEN I SAID I WOULD EAT THERE. HOG JOWLS, GRITS, AND CORNBREAD DOESN'T EXACTLY SOUND LIKE OLD CHARLEY'S TO ME. I SEE YOU HAVE KEPT UP WITH US THIS YEAR AND SEE THE VAST IMPROVEMENT WE HAVE MADE. YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT ABOUT COACH WINKLER AND OUR TEAM. EXPECT HIM TO PULL A FEW TRICKS OUT OF HIS SEASONED COACHING TENURE. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO REGAIN OUR DOMINANCE AND PUT THE GREAT CITY OF KINGSTON SPRINGS BACK WITH THE ELITE OF 2A. I KNOW I WILL SEE COVERALLS, SPIT BOTTLES, TOOTHPICKS, AND TEE SHIRTS TO THE TEE TOMORROW. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT AND GOOD LUCK TO THE KITTENS THIS WEEK.

PS. SHOWTIME IS ONE DAY AWAY!!!!

How about this....it don't really matter who wins because either Chester County or Camden will scorch either one of you!!! You don't even want to think about matching up with McKenzie or Huntingdon. Mark it down on opening night of the playoffs at least three of Region 52A teams are stowing the gear for the rest of the year......and it might be a clean sweep!!!

Ok......meanjean, sportsfan, and all of you rich rejects.......I can take this no longer. If you are going to continue to run your mouth about Lewis County you need to back it up.....are you making fun of Coach Sharp too.....he is a way better coach then this coach you have....Winkler is it?? (that cracks me up).......don't talk about our coach.....when you don't know the guy....I don't know your coach so all I can do is talk about his name.....oh yeah if you morons wanna keep talkin crap.....I will be at the game tomorrow night .....i will be by the fence on the LC side......confront me.....I beg you.....and I am sure there are a few of the players that would have no problem takin you out.....a few who love a good ol brawl.....you are either 12 or you are a really old fat guy who never MATURED.....get a life.....you are HARPETH fan....thats sad....thats like pullin for the Chicago Bears. LOL. (in case you don't know, they are horrible)

GO PANTHERS, LETS SHUT THEM UP!!!!!

oh yeah....i am pretty sure we could take yall in a brawl.....Jeremiah, Mitchell, Lumpy, Steven, Hull, Me......yea....quit trash talking.....or BACK IT UP!!