Gomab 2006 Rankings out!

gomab2

I would have to say Joshua, is a better player. Deon is very talented yet seems to be easily frustrated. I realize he does not have the supporting cast Joshua does, yet if he does have a higher ranking he should be able to help his team win more than 4 games.

CR4, if you are basing the rankings on how well their school team did, you would then have to separate them by the divisions and then rank them accordingly. Then they are no longer individual rankings, but team rankings. However, as we all know, their talent level is not based soley on their performance during the school season. Most of these guys play summer ball and coaches talk to each other and word gets around. I think these things factor into the rankings as well.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey any of yall ever thought of what the freshman that had to start varsity for Station Camp are goin to be like in a couple of years??? These kids were thrown into the fire of Varsity basketball and by their senior year will have 3 years of varsity under there belt and believe or not these kids are talented.

Gomab2, I am from the Chattanooga area and I noticed that only two players are on there from here. I am not trying to tell you your wrong because I think you do a very good job year in year out and I have not saw any teams from West Tn. and very few from Middle Tn. so I don't know the ability's of kids over there and here. But District 5AA is loaded with talented sophmores. I mean it is sophmore against sophmore. I don't know if they should be ranked but defiantly need to keep an eye out for them. Javin Parsons, Beau Brown, Wes Adams, Marcus Million, LeBron Caslin, Thomas Moses and maybe some others. Once again keep up the good work.