Rip7 Where R U ?

TribeFan

I suppose you and zing17 are pumping each other up with all of the hot air you have. Rip7 the dream you are in is getting ready to turn into a nightmare when region 1 and region 2 get together for the first round of the playoffs. You might want to find a priest a four leaf clover and a rabbits foot because that is the kind of luck your region is going to need.

By the way is it true you sell AVON ?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know who zing17 is but if he dislikes you he is ok with me. I only sell Avon on the side, I usually sell Paul Mitchell which is how I met you. By the way, the hi-lites that you put in that girls hair that day wa nothing short of perfection. You take a lot of pride in you hair styling and make-up applying and I think that is great. The dream is still alive...I guess region 2 is just glad that Karns did not make the playoffs because then who knows who would be in the semi's. Like i said maybe zing17 can pick you up on his way to Jeff. Co. and Sevier Co. in week 2 of the playoffs.

Oh so know you have become a Sevier Co. fan I see. Well when it is all said and done you will be a McMinn fan, believe me rip7.

And for the hair deal from what I hear from a close personal friend of mine who knows you, the word is that you got KIND HAIR you know the KIND you find on a dogs a_s!!!

And maybe you should think about the hair business also since you like to talk like a women you would be a natural @ the perm thing. Just think Rip7 Hair & Avon Salon, if you can't cut or curl it maybe you can hide it with the avon.

Region 1 is definitely the stronger of the two regions going into the playoffs. It is the same as it was last year, two reg. 1 teams playing in the qtr. finals. Reg. 1 has a load of talent and the top 3 seeds are going to be very tough to knock off under the November sky. Region 2 maybe you will have better luck next year.

How do you determine that Region 1 is so much better than Region 2. Has any team besides OR played any team from region 1. As everyone is aware OR is the class of region 2 and McMinn is a good #2 seed. The other teams will be quality opponets for any team from region 1. SD is big and physical and has a average passing game. WB is big and quick and could shock a higher seed if they play with a killer instinct.

Look @ McMinn for example they are 7-2 and of those 7 wins 5 are againist teams which average 5 wins themselves. On paper everyone will pick Region 1 because of the history most of those teams have but don't count out any team from region 2.

Rip 7 I hope we can settle our argument tonight, and I give you one of those beatings like you got from me when you were a kid.

It will be settled soon. The key is that I was just a kid and you were five years older than me and about 100 pounds heavier. But uh oh, somebody's all grown up now and the scares of his childhood are surfacing again. Better bring a convoy to heop you tonight BIG BOY.

Hey edge pro scout, do you like this conversation so far???