TOP 1A TEAMS MY PREDICTIONS

pickup22

Did I say a word about last year in that post? How can you make a statement like that when the last post was about this year? Seriously? I am out of Greenfield and see other high school teams play escpecially the Jackson ones. And who in there right mind would leave a team that was State Runner-up and returns players like Shane, Blackburn, and Smith? You are making yourself look really uneducated in the area of basketball. Calling our schedule weak when you don't know it (by the way besides Scotts Hill, BIG SANDY real power houses that yall are playing), saying that we are living on last years run when I never say a word about it, and then saying John left because we are going to be weak.

Well jvaughan, I'm not picking sides here, but I just know of a harder 1A schedual: Unaka. Try playing these teams: Bearden, Greeneville, Pickitt Co., Clay Co., Science Hill(Johnson City), Tenessee High(Bristol), Harriman x2, Cosby x2, University High x2(same UH ya'll beat last year in semi-finals), Knox. Catholic, Cloudland x2, Temple, and McCallie :D . Beat that. B)

Edited by Rangerbook06

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG SANDY, CARROLL ACADEMY!!!!! Are you kidding me. Us have a weak schedule? And you said that I was living in last year when I made a post entirely about this year. You make no sense at all. And about Unaka I was only trying to make a point to him I wasn't trying to make a competition. But it looks pretty tough. The only schools I know much about in University amd Cosby because they were at state.

BIG SANDY, CARROLL ACADEMY!!!!! Are you kidding me. Us have a weak schedule? And you said that I was living in last year when I made a post entirely about this year. You make no sense at all. And about Unaka I was only trying to make a point to him I wasn't trying to make a competition. But it looks pretty tough. The only schools I know much about in University amd Cosby because they were at state.

Thats all right. I wasn't tring to make a compotition either.Anyone who beats UH are friends of mine. Thats asuming your from Greenfield. I think you are. Ya'lls schedual sound fairly tough too. Maybe we'll meet each other at State this year. Good luck.

I watched Temple play last year and I think with out Skogen and Wadley they probably arent even in the top 10.

I would have to disagree with you. There are still two Skogens on the team -- and from what I've seen there is another Wadley on the team as well. Grant it -- they may not be as good (yet) as their older brothers -- but look out!! Good things are on the horizon for Tenn. Temple for the years to come. Seth Skogen (a ninth grader) will probably be the better "baller" of all the Skogens when it's all said and done, plus you've got two other freshmen by the names of Josh Smith and Joey Shiraef who will probably turn out to be among the best post players in Chattanooga basketball in the days to come. Yes, this will be a tougher year for TTA but I believe that they will prove to be a team to reckon with for a lot of teams who will underestimate the ability that is present on this team. Oh, and I forgot to mention that there is another Wadley and Skogen that are only in (I think 7th or 8th grade). I've heard they too (two) -- have lots of talent in this sport they call BASKETBALL.

Edited by oldtimeballer63

Well jvaughan, I'm not picking sides here, but I just know of a harder 1A schedual: Unaka. Try playing these teams: Bearden, Greeneville, Pickitt Co., Clay Co., Science Hill(Johnson City), Tenessee High(Bristol), Harriman x2, Cosby x2, University High x2(same UH ya'll beat last year in semi-finals), Knox. Catholic, Cloudland x2, Temple, and McCallie :lol: . Beat that. :lol:

I remember when you played Knox Catholic... Chambers was good, but I think Catholic beat them pretty badly. But yeah thats a real tough schedule for a 1A team, McCallie is worse than Catholic tho, you should give them a good game this year. Bearden is down too, Catholic is probably better this year. They will be a tough one for you guys, but Chambers can play.