For the avid high school fan

voleagle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear Trophyhunter,

I just want you to know about your precious little greenback, I wrestled at Union County when we wrestled greenback and yes they did beat us but they beat us on forfeits, If you took the score without the forfeits we would have won big. I was wrestling 112 at that time and when I walked out to check in they held there wrestler back and bumped him up to 119 so he wouldn't have to wrestle me and he could take the forfeit at 119. That is kind of cheap if you ask me, If your not going to actually wrestle then why are you out there. So if that is what you'll are going to call a win then go right ahead.

What about Franklin? Didnt they finish fourth last year at state. If i remember correctly they also won their region. The year before they were no where close to being region champs let alone 4th in the state. And they did it last year with mostly sophmores and juniors. I would say by far franklin is the most improved team. Coach hill has done an awsome job there. Look for them to be just as good if not better this year.

Trophy Hunter,

I go to Alcoa and we have wrestled you guys, i'll give you credit for beating us butif it wasn't for your forfeits it would have been close, and have you beat WB or MAryville, I'm just wondering. I'm not going to insult or put you down, but before you ask for respect you guys need to win without forfeits. if you face a decent full team and win i'll give you all the respect you want. You all are good but not good enough to say what your saying.