AC vs. Scott

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay MAV....I started this thread.....so ALL Falcon fans are very welcome here...and by the way...TOOT TOOT!!! Don't get mad cause AC almost got beat by Scott! And cause the Mavs are gonna get crushed in the 2nd round....well ay gotta make it to the second round first....but then the runners will handle ya'll! Nothin worse than bitter Mavericks in denial!

As ALways.....GO FALCONS!!!!!

hey bird i don't think that you need to be running your mouth about the second round i think that anyone can be beat in the playoffs. i just hope that we can see each other so then we can play a good game instead of all this Bit**ing. If you don't think that we can beat rutledge because we gave you a game so think about it and at least give us some credit.

You know what BBall...that's alright with me. You're right ya'll did give us a good game...I said that when we played ya'll...But you also have to realize that Fulton DID NOT play their best game that night....but that's in the past. And I never said u wouldn't beat rutledge...matter of fact i said that ya'll would in the other thread. I just meant that there's not a DEFINITE on anything until it's actually over with. NOW....As for ya'll playin us again...ain't gonna happen...sorry mavs. AE will take ya'll out in week 2....that just my opinion!!!It's been a good year for 2-3a...and it ain't over...And if ya ask me....It's either gonna be Fulton or AE takin it to the State this year. That's what it comes down to. Right now it's about Sull. North for Fulton...and PF for AE...but I know that the other region is a weak one...and 2-3a should win out...except kingston. I think the Mavs will beat Rutledge...so get off BBall!!! Enjoy ti while it lasts Mavs!!!

GO FALCONS...get ya some of SULLIVAN NORTH!!! Show'em what the drama's about!!!

FULTON FALCONS: underrated and underestimated....BUT MY OH MY HOW WE'VE DOMINATED....we'll prove it on November 21....just wait and see!!!! :(:(:(

GO FHS!!!