Oakland-Lincoln County

Guest Oakland

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

to me its nothing, my dad, at a very early age, instilled in me a great love and passion for oakland that is unmatched anywhere. you would be hard pressed to find anybody who loves oakland more than i do anywhere. i share in their achievements, i grieve with them in defeat and from time to time i may question a few things they do, but i never stray away from my beloved alma mater. i am stupid, i realize that logic tells you that oakland has almost no chance, especially with ebalaroza playing, but these seniors deserve better, for 4 years they have their blood, sweat and tears into a singular cause, THE OAKLAND PATRIOTS. i get so mad nowadays when ya have these student bandwagon fans, who praise when ya win, but they are your worst enemy when you lose. these guys give their all for oakland, and yet all the students can do is knock em down when they are struggling, which has happened this year, and its not fair cuz i know a lot of these guys and they love oakland just as much as i do. in closing, yes oakland prolly wont pull the upset, but this is a team many tabbed at the beginning of the season as a big time player in 5a. oakland has yet to play up to its level, which makes them a very dangerous ballclub. also, lincoln hasnt played a full game since who knows when so i would imagine that could play a factor in this game. bottom line is, it would be easy for any fan to say that oakland is gonna get killed but not me, i believed in these guys from the beginning and i will continue to believe until the end, whether it be friday or whenever and not only this year but for every year after this one no matter how bad it gets, i am oakland for life! and all you people can bash me all you want but i fully expect an oakland victory friday, i dont care how they win it, i just want them to win, and if they dont i can be satisfied in knowing that the lost to a 1st class program in lincoln county

p.s.: inot2bad, just to let ya know i will prolly be bringing croach along with me to fayetteville, that is if he wants to go.

GO PATRIOTS! BEAT LINCOLN COUNTY!

Guest region4fan

It is amazing that with only 31 kids on the team that we have only had a couple of injuries. so much for those at the beginning of the season that predicted the injury bug would take us down. I think that Yopp is the only player in question now. i was thrilled to see that Ebal was okay!

Hey that was pretty witty about the last supper!!

i think that oakland doesn't have a prayers chance in beating the falcons. they have already fallen 51-0 and the falcons just keep getting bigger and badder every game, and here lately when anyone even scores seven on the falcons, their defense just starts dominating them and defenately makes sure it doesn't happen again.

Guest region4fan

Oakland that was a very passionate and eloquent speech. The Patriots get in your blood, don't they?? it si a shame that we seem to be in the minority, isn't it?? It will just make it sweeter when we take this one!

Guest Oakland

thanks region but when it comes from the heart, it flows a lot easier. whether it be football, basketball, baseball ,gold, soccer or even rugby, i love oakland with all the i have and yes its said that me and region are in the minority but god willing one day that i can raise a bunch of lil pats of my own :D

Guest region4fan

I hope I am still around to cheer for them when they do come along!

OOPS, my computer time is up. Time for my last visitation of the night. Later, guys. Have a good rest of the night. go PATS!

Edited by region4fan

OOPS, my computer time is up. Time for my last visitation of the night.

Hate that your computer time is up, but it's sorta like the Patriot's season...it's about up too. Time for their last practice of the season this afternoon.

Wish you could be there....shoot, wish I could be there too. Maybe I'll catch up with you further down the line.

Go Pats..and GO FALCONS

not to sound arrogant, but i am sure you like us now, but are you gonna like us when oakland beats lincoln county?! just wondering cuz i offer an allegiance, if we lose, me and region will swear alleigance to lincoln, but if oakland wins, you guys gotta be temporary patriots, i think its a pretty even swap, what do you guys think?

Sounds like a deal. You'd better believe that if the Patriots can beat the Falcons that they will have my full respect and backing. I would pull for them to go all the way!

And, O2001 and R4f, we would love to have fans like you behind our team. I admire the way you support your team. That's what it's all about. These fair-weather fans are for the birds (and I don't mean Falcons)! I don't care how good the players are, they need faithful followers. Even if they aren't winning, they have worked hard and deserve to have the people of their community cheering them on and believing in them. I'd say you are shining examples of what sports fans are supposed to be. Go, Pats!!!

In the meantime, though, I'm passionate about my Falcons, so:

GO FALCONS!!!!!!

We're gonna miss you, R4f. Take care of Ed and his family. That's much more important. Reality has kicked in here at CoachT with the injuries that we've seen lately. Sports are exciting and exhiliarating, but the health of our loved ones is what really matters. It's good to see the fans supporting and praying for those who need it. We'll have you and Ed in our thoughts and prayers. I might even yell ( maybe whisper), "Go Pats!" for you one time. :unsure:

BTW, we'd appreciate the same for Mr. Bob Henry from you Oakland fans.