Howard @ Macon

71fan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right TIGERS, it is time for ya'll to make history. No Macon Co. team has ever won a playoff game. But this is a TIGER team that Macon Co. has never had!!

Macon is region champs and a very good football team so CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

But dont brag cause you are playing a team that has only 1 win if you remember

Good luck in the playoffs until the 3rd round when you meet the mighty OWLS!!!!!

MF

Macon is region champs and a very good football team so CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

But dont brag cause you are playing a team that has only 1 win if you remember

Good luck in the playoffs until the 3rd round when you meet the mighty OWLS!!!!!

MF

IT'S OUR PARTY AND WE"LL BRAG IF WE WHAT TOO!!! (You have to ask Mirrorman if I used the right to,too)

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT TILL THIS FRIDAY B) ..ALRIGHT TIGERS KEEP YOUR HEADS ON STRAIGHT CONCENTRATE ONLY ON HOWARD THIS WEEK AND TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS....YA'LL CAN DO IT!! ONE GAME AT A TIME. I AM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF ALL YOU GUYS. HAPPY AND PROUD OF YOU AND FOR YOU.....YA'LL DESERVE EVERY GOOD THING THAT YOU HAVE RIGHTFULLY STEPPED UP AND EARNED BE PROUD OF THAT AND THE WAY YOU PLAYED THE GAME. WE HAVE FAITH IN ALL OF YA!!! AND I KNOW YOU WILL PUT YOUR ALL INTO THIS FRIDAY.

SO HAVE A SAFE AND GOOD GAME.

GOOD LUCK TO HOWARD

GOOD LUCK AND LETS GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Hey 14JungleFan, Your awfully quite today. we're ready for another MC

winnning peom. :D

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STRING BEAN 004

ROSES ARE RED. TIGERS ARE BLUE.OWLS WE HOPE YALL WIN BECAUSE WE WANT SOME MORE OF YOU.

M.C. TIGERS 2003 REGION 4 3A CHAMPS :P

Oh Lord,

Don't get that beatnick started again.

Kitty Kat, where did you see the ole Black Eyed Pea?

I'm ready for another TAILGATE!!!!!!!!!!

All the train whistle talk has inspired me, I'm gettin the "LEAVE NO DOUBT" crew a MEGAPHONE................................. for a TRI_TECH..............FIRST DOWN!!!!!!!

Get SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i gratuated from westmoreland last year and played 4 yrs. and i have to say tigers you have really impressed me this year. congrats on your 3-4a championship. ya'll deserve it. i watched a few of your games this year and ya'll have really come together as a team. good luck on the rest of your season. ya'll should have 5 more weeks left if you play like you have been. good luck