Lewis Co. vs. Camden

Panther26

This Friday night the Lewis Co. Panthers host a First- Round matchup against Camden. Camden will have a hard time stoppping a powerful running attack led by David Sharp along with Marcus Booker and Company. The Question for the thread is ,Do you think Camden can stop it. Last week the Panthers played against Arch Region Rival ,the Harpeth "Skeered Injuns," the Panthers won the game, despite Harpeth's best efforts put up by mostly QB Jimmy Gann.There was alot of talk put up by the Indians ,can we expect the same from Camden?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCPANTHER 3(AGE YOU ACT)

LOL.....well maybe Camden's fans won't get on here and talk crap like sportsfan did. I am predicting the score to be.......Panthers 42, Camden 14

SOUNDS AS THOUGH YOU ARE TALKING ALITTLE TRASH LIKE YOU ACCUSED ME OF. YOU BETTER BE READY CAUSE IT'S PLAYOFF TIME AND ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. ASK HUNTINGDON WHO WAS PUT OUT THE LAST TWO YEARS BY A LOWER SEEDED TEAM. YOU NEED TO SIT AND READ AND KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.

BY THE WAY JIMMY GAVE YOU ARE YOU WANTED AND WAS BY FAR THE BEST QUARTERBACK IN THE GAME. READ THE STATS AND TRY TO DISPROVE MY FACTS.

BY THE WAY JIMMY GAVE YOU ARE YOU WANTED AND WAS BY FAR THE BEST QUARTERBACK IN THE GAME. READ THE STATS AND TRY TO DISPROVE MY FACTS.

Sometimes the best Quaterback is'nt always decided by the stats. Jimmy Gann threw 2 interceptions.I am not saying that Gann isn't good but if Sharp had more chances to thrown the ball,it wouldnt be a contest. Also, sportsfan , you and your team have enough to worry about this week with Huntingdon .I hope the Indians can pull an upset out of their hats.So, maybe you should start your own thread and tell all the Huntingdon fans about how the Harpeth Indians are going to SCALP the Mustangs.Good Luck to your Team this week, and throughout the playoffs.I hope we meet again,and hopefully the outcome will be the same as the last.

Meanjean, I would like to know who told you our food here wasn't any good?

We Got The Best Mexican Food In The Area,Eat At The RIO COLORODO!