Upsets in 5A playoffs

Guest BRANDON43

DB has too much talent for Soddy Daisy to beat them. They will be hitting Lamon all night long and they will win big....

DB 51

SD 21

Science Hill was overrated from the beginning... They do have a pretty good defense but not deserving of #1 in the state..(not sure it is anymore after DB and JC anyway) I believe McMinn is a very good football team under first year head coach Erik Hutchins (from Jefferson County). He knows how to get the kids to play. McMinn trounces Science Hill

MC - 28

SH - 6

And I've already stated that I know WB will not beat Jefferson County. Too much offense for the Govs to stop.

JC - 35

WB - 13

Edited by patriotghost79

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys give me a break. If you really think soddy daisy will beat DB ITS NOT GOIN TO HAPPEN. My patriots played them a while back and they are a good group of athletes. I mean DB will tell you we didnt play our best game....not sayin we would have won but I think it would have been ALOT closer then what it was....guys DB in this one and Jefferson county as well.