REGION 6 VS REGION 5 A

orange

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing wrong with wishful thinking, but I don't see 6 beating 5.

D.C vs. M.C. 48-7, Mc very limited on o-fence, players in wrong postions

CPA vs. Cwood, to bad to even mention, CPA played a few good teams.

Ezell vs. MP 28-7 both will have good talent

DC vs. WC Wayne has to many turnovers, and they do not take the advantges they sometimes have, advice to the team do not run your mouth till you win this week. Because it stinks to lose to a private school on your own home field.

CPA-27 C-Wood-20 The score could go either way down in the pit!!!

DCA-20 MC-7 Lynchburg shoulda kept Mac MCurry

WC-36 DA-7 J. Ruddle is as good, as physical, and as strong as Ward ever thought about being and he's a lot smarter. And he's only about 1/4 of the offense, you throw in S. Ruddle, L.Nutt(nearly as good as his cous.), and C.J. Hammack,what a balanced O. If these guys can stay healthy they've got a good shot at the BC/BS

what did u mean that mc has players in the wrong places. who is not in the position they should be playing.

Well first, #12 would be my TB, #1 at QB,#88 at WB, #34 at RB, zach at guard, tim and hale at my tackels, #25 at strong TE, # 60 go at one guard. #15 switching at WB and TE. There is a few more here and there, the defense could use a change, you can not put a 5'4 db on a 6'3 wideout, they will score evertime.

Gman I will have a special post for you after the game around midnight.

Me, either booger man. By the way I am sorry for not praising Collinwood. I forget they are the best 61a team ever. I also want to thank you on the nice complement . I ment to ask you if thought CPA lost 3 region games or did you know they had to forfiet them? Either way, I forget the trojans will beat them like yellow bellied yard dogs.

Edited by BURLEY